One shot.

Intro.

Every year there's a party , like New Years The kingdoms meet each other on this party. The kingdoms reunite. One of kingdoms has princesses only But one princess is different from others.

A man , dressed in black , ran inside the castle to give the King , a secret massage. He ran like a flash and entered in castle and bowed to the king who was already waiting for him.

The man was gonna say something but A girl came running and said.

" How's she ? Where's her letter ? ".

The girl grabbed the letter and read the letter that her sister sent her. She smiled and jumped up and down and said.

" She will be coming in a week. Appa ! ".

The King smiled at her daughter and chuckled. The man bowed and left. The girl Literally ran around the castle and told everyone that her sister was coming but the castle only had people , whom the King trusted. Queen said.

" Lisa. What happened ? ".

Princess Lisa said.

" Eomma. She is coming. Y/n is coming ".

Queen eyes sparked and they all started to do preparations to welcome the youngest princess of the kingdom.

Y/n's pov.

I was collecting flowers in forest. I love to make things from flowers. I was walking around and I saw the sun setting. I took my gloves off and saw this.

 I took my gloves off and saw this

I smiled as I felt free. The black started glowing , blue. I smiled and closed my eyes and opened them as I wanted to play with my ,... water powers.

I smiled and opened my dark brown , long naturally curly hairs

I smiled and opened my dark brown , long naturally curly hairs. I smiled and took a deep breathe and was watering the grass , plants , branches and trees with my hand. I smiled and saw many birds around me. I smiled and suddenly .... I heard a noise. I stopped and was scared cuz I was in the area of forest where I shouldn't have been. My guards were also not with me. I sighed and my breathe hitched. The sun set and my breathe hitched when I knew what it could be. I saw a shadow and I felt someone passed behind me. I wore my gloves and I turned around and my heart was racing fast. Suddenly .... I was pulled by someone. I quickly hide my face with my shawl cuz I can't show my face. I closed my eyes and felt hands around me and hide me. I opened my eyes as my eyes met his. I saw ... a handsome Guy. I closed my eyes and I opened them again as my eyes went to normal. I held that guy's collar tightly as I heard growling. He looked at me and held my waist and placed his one hand on my back.