SURPRISE!

Mwhahahhahaha you thought this was over!? FOOL! Bam new part
Btw this ones a little more outwardly lewd compared to the others lol. Enjoy

There Sapnap was. In his room. Jerking off to the ambient noise of the porn playing on his phone. Everything was going well up until a certain blonde bitch walked in.

"Hey Sap my moms maki-" Dream paused, staring blankly.

Now, any other reasonable person would've quickly hidden themself, but Sapnap is not a reasonable person. He was on the edge of euphoria. Just a few more strokes and he would be done.

"WHAT THE FUCK STOP!" Dream yelled and covered his eyes. Just before Dream could exit the room Sapnap finished into his hand. He groaned happily and looked up to Dream "lol hi" is all he said as he began to clean up.

"Why didn't you stop!?" Dream exclaimed, watching Sapnap pull up his pants and use a tissue to clean off his hand. "Why didn't you leave?" Sapnap joked. "But seriously, I was just about to finish. I wasn't about to edge myself just because you walked in," Sapnap spoke like it was obvious. Dream just stared, in shock. "Anyway, what did your mom make for dinner!" Sapnap chimed happily. "I'm hoping for spaghetti." He smiled. Dream was still in shock after watching his bestfriend nut all over himself. It was his first time seeing someone else's dick in person, nevertheless someone else cumming.

Dream was usually the first one to make a gay joke but all words were lost in this moment.

"You good bro?" Sapnap asked as if nothing had even happened just seconds earlier. "Y-yeah Mom made sandwiches." Dream stuttered, still embarrassed. "Dang. I was really hoping for spaghetti..." Sapnap squeezed Dreams shoulder as he left his room.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED. WAIT WAS THAT HIS JIZZ HAND?? GROSS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUT NOW IM HARD WHATTTTTTTT
Dreams mind raced until he himself needed to go to his room and deal with himself.

Not even 5 minutes later Sapnap walked into Dreams room. "Dude you ready? Im starv-" Sapnap was cut off by the sight of Dream jerking off. He had one hand on his junk and the other around his throat. "DREAM!" Sapnap yelled. Just then Dream let go of his dick and looked up at Sapnap, panting. "Did you really just edge yourself?" Sapnap deadpanned. "Yes. What are you gonna do about it." Dream laughed, putting a sheet over himself. "Bruhhh. I knew you liked giving pain but I didn't expect you to have a voyeurism kink." Sapnap said, slowly making his way over to the bed where Dream was sitting. "I'm down for anything," Dream shrugged. "But if you would excuse me. I am in the middle of something." Dream looked Sapnap in the eyes. "Dude I gotchu." Sapnap said, all too seriously. Dream just laughed. "Bold of you to assume I'm joking." Sapnap looked Dream in the eye, snaking a hand to his friends thigh. "Take me on a date first Jeez." Dream joked nervously.

Suddenly, Sapnap's hand was on the sheet directly on Dreams crotch. Dream gulped but allowed it to happen. The whole time they had fierce eye contact, never looking away once. Even when Dream finished he continued, well at least tried, to stare into Sapnap's eyes.

A couple seconds after, Sapnap let out a sigh, looking away, and wiping his hand on Dreams shirt. Dream flopped back onto his bed and sighed. Sapnap went down with him. They stared at the ceiling for a moment. Dreams hand took ahold of Sapnaps and they intertwined their fingers.

"You think we can head out to your moms now because that just made me more hungry?"