Chapter 1- I get accepted?

I put down my bag and cried as Ms.Morgan, the lady the owns the orphanage, came to confort me. "It's ok Naomi. the next family will want you."

"Ms.Morgan I am almost 14 and I will have to leave when I'm 18." I said.

"It's ok Naomi.... look I have to go fix supper." She said as she left my room.

I looked out the window to find a blue jay. The blue jay sang a song and I smiled. Next thing I new the bird flew away and a glass jar exploded out of nowhere. I screamed. "Ho- how?" I got a plastic bag and picked up the glass. I threw it away and sat on my bed with my mom's picture in my hand. "Where are you now?" I said. I fell asleep with mom's picture in my arms. I woke up to the sound of, Ms.Morgan's voice.

"Naomi?" She said. "There is a family here to see you." I got up and put on my uniform and my mothers necklace it was green with silver around it. I walked in to find a couple one was about 28 and the other was 32.

"Hi I'm Angel and this is my husband Henry." The lady said.

"I'm Naomi." I said.

"So, Naomi what are your hobbies." She asked.

"Reading and bird watching." I said.

"Your papers say you don't have a religon. What do you believe." He asked.

"That there is some thing out there but we will never know." I said. Then they laughed at me.

"That is the most stupidest awnser ever." She said.

"Are you critizizing my believes?" I said.

"Well yes we are." he said. "Who told you that anyway.

"My- mo- mother." I said.

"Your mother is wrong." He said. Then I put my hands in fist. The lights were flashing on and off. The door's glass broke.

"Shut up! You know nothing!" I screamed I stormed out the room. I went to my room and cried. I looked at the window The Blue Jay was back, but it had something in its mouth. A Letter? I grabbed the letter from its mouth and it read. Naomi of New Orleans. Is this note for me. I opened it. It said.

Naomi ,

  You are invited to be a canidete for magic priests. If you accept, read bottom to countinue.

                                                                                                                                        Love Your Truefully Sorry Father,
                                                                                                                                                                Headmaster Wilk

Then I read the bottom. My father? Magic Priests?

Portius Aperents.

A giant ball of light appeared and a hand sticked out, then I was grabbed. It felt like I was falling through twenty flights of stairs. Then, I landed on my feet. The ball of light disappeared. I saw a man with green eyes and long brown hair. He hugged me.

"Oh. My wonderful daughter. I missed you so." He let go. "I can't believe its you, and you accepted my invite."

"Ya, where am I?" I said.

"The Magical Realm." He said in a cheerful tone. He handed my a book a uniform and a key. "The book is your spellbook and student hand book. That is your uniform, and this key is to your dorm. I got someone to show you around." He clapped his hands and a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. "Wes, this is my daughter Naomi. Wes is one of our top students." My father left, and that Wes boy and I started walking.

"Your going to be treated differently around here." He said.

"What do you mean by that?" I said.

"I mean no student has ever come in the middle of the school year and you are the Headmaster's daughter." Wes said.

"How differently will I be treated?" I asked.

"Very. First, people will start rumors about you. Then, your going to have to deal with the Trouble Twins." He said.

"Will you be one of those people?" I asked.

"Are you an idiot? I'm not that cruel." He said and laughed. I balled my fist. %I'm not a joke.% Next thing you know the entire hallway's lights were flickering and the locker's doors were opening and closing. "Hey. Noami. I'm sorry to hurt you but, you have to calm down." He grabbed my hands. "Noami." I looked up and stopped.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's ok. Your dorm is next door. You can take it from here right?" He asked.

"Ya." I said. He was already walking away. I walked into the girl's dorm. I walked through. The halls. I saw an 17 year old.

"Who are you?" Said the girl.

"I'm Naomi." I said.

"Oh! The headmaster's brat." She said.

"And who are you, pipsqueak. Your 17 but you have the body of a 13 year old." I said. It was true. I was taller than her.

"I'm Tailia. One of the Terrific Twins." Tailia said. "Now two doors down, thats your dorm. Your dorm freaks should be in there."

I walked two doors down I knocked. I held my stuff. A girl with strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes, she also wears glasses. "Hey. I'm Marcie." Marcie said.

I walked in with her, and there was another girl. "Hey, I'm Fable. I'm an earth elemental." Fable has brown hair and brown eyes, she wears glasses.

"I'm Naomi." I said I put my stuff down and sat.

"I'm a fire. Let's set some rules." Said Marcie. "Rule 1. Don't touch my stuff. Rule 2. Don't avoid concequences." then she got in my face. "If you don't follow rules. I'll burn your eyebrows." Then she snapped her fingers and a little fire appeared. She laughed. "Got ya. But really don't touch my stuff."

"Marcie, stop threatining our new friend." Said Fable.

"Right. Sorry." Marcie said. We all went to sleep. alot happened today and I made a few friends.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hey everyone. I wouldlike to tell you Marcie is Katnisseverdeen2112 and Fable is Greekblood I love you wemons.