~ I thought you quit being a slut!"

Genre: angst/smut
Ship: HyunSung
Top: Hyunjin
Bottom: Jisung
—— Hyunjin says something to jisung and it ends in the two not talking...Hyunjin says sorry and they end up doing the deed.
——————————————————————————
Two weeks. It's been two full weeks since I've been ignoring my boyfriend; Hyunjin. If I'm being completely honest it hurts not being around him—but this is his doing. If he wouldn't have been so quick to anger and actually talked to me about how he was feeling: we wouldn't be in this situation.

Although that's not how it happened; He let jealousy take over and was quick to take it out on me in the worst way possible— I get being upset, but saying something, and knowing the backstory to it wasn't the way to go about the way he was feeling.
———
- FlashBack -

I was laying on the couch with Felix; we were cuddled up watching a tv show that we started a week ago. The others were out and I was feeling upset since I haven't seen hyunjin for a few days and Felix said he would cuddle with me until Hyunjin and the others got home.

We didn't realize it got so late until theothers came home around 1am with food. Hyunjin being the first one inside I smiled at the sight of him, but he just looked at me and walked away. "That's weird" I thought. I ignore it and got up with Felix who walked to the kitchen.

I began to help set up the table with Changbin, so we can eat. "Is the table almost set Jisung?" I nod my head, "Almost hyung, we just need to set out the silverware." Chan nodded his head to Seungmin who grabbed the silverware and handed it to me, "Thank you Seungmin." The boy nodded softly with a smile before he took his seat, along with the others. "Alright everyone, sit down me and Chan-Hyung are bringing the food now." I smiled at Minho-Hyung as he sat down the food in front of us.

Once the table was covered with the food we'd eat, Minho and Chan hyung sat down; I waited for hyunjin to sit next to me but he sat away from me taking a seat next to Minho-Hyung. "What is wrong with him" I thought, I shrugged it off and began eating.

"That was good" felix sighed out, rubbing his stomach, "Rock paper scissors to see who does the dishes!" Minho-Hyung smiled, "I'm down." Chan-Hyung said; we all agreed, and after a couple of rounds, it wasn't a surprise that Changbin-hyung lost again. I laughed, before I patted his back; buffing him good luck before i walked to mine and Hyunjin's shared room.
————————————
Walking in I saw him putting on his clothes for the night. I closed the door walking behind him but not too close to him. "Hyunjin what's wrong with you, why have you been ignoring me?" I say with a soft tone folding my arms "I haven't been ignoring you." He spoke in a low tone. "Yes you have hyun, you haven't even talked to me since you walked in the dorm" I say softly.

"I don't always have to talk to you" His words broke my heart but I continued, "I know that...But you could at least given me a kiss" I say walking up to him; now standing directly behind him. He turned around and looked at me "I'm not doing this right now Jisung" he walked past me, bumping my shoulder. I scoff "Doing what?" He ignored me "Yah Hwang hyunjin what the hell is your problem?!" I yelled.

He turned around quickly, "my problem? My problem is that when I walk through the damn door I see my boyfriend cuddled up with one of our fucking band members!" He yelled coming closer to me. "It's just Felix hyunjin! " I yelled back. "Is it just Felix? Are all those men just men?! I thought you quit being a slut but it seems your back to where you were!" He yelled with anger in his eyes. My heart stoped at his words before my eyes filled with tears.

Hyunjin's eyes widened " baby..." he walked up to me making me step back "I slept with those men to save my sister! you knew that hyunjin!" I yelled as the tears began to fall down my cheeks "But is that what I am to you? A slut? A person who sleeps with anyone they can get their hands on" I chuckled before i turned around and walked to the door.