Mall Adventures

Me, Xavier, Rianna and Justin decided to go to the mall this afternoon. I invited Rianna over my house to get ready with me before we go to the mall. I put on a black crop top , a red and black flannel shirt, dark jean shorts and all black hightop Converses and rianna had on a tan graphic tee, dark blue shorts, a maroon beanie, black and white Vans and black fake glasses.

"You look good girl !" I sad hugging her.

"Same to you." She said hugging me back

The doorbell rung and stood there was a sexy lookin' Xavier wearing his usual khaki shorts and black tee shirt and Vans also a snapback and Justin wearing khaki cargo shorts hanging off of his hips a bit , a gray tank top (showing off a bit on muscle) and black and gray Jordan's.

"Ladies." Justin said huggin Rianna then hugging me.

"Hey baby." Xavier said before kissing my lips.

"Mmm hey..." I said leaning into his hug.

"Alright love bugs, let's hit the mall." Rianna said holding on to Justin's arm.

"Says the two who's been flirting with each other for days...might as well asked her out Justin." I said. Justin was blushing furiously.

Laughing, we all walked outside to our cars and drove away to the mall. Once we got there , Xavier and Justin started groaning because me and Rianna immediately rushed over to Forever 21. Me and Rianna were looking through the racks until we heard talking getting loud.

"Look, can't you get it through your thick skull and tiny brain that I DO NOT LIKE YOU KYLIE!" It was Xavier and behold the queen of all hoes Kylie.

Does this bitch ever learn?

I tapped Rianna's shoulder and pointed at Kylie.

"That bitch is always tryna get my man and if she does ANYTHING I swear...." I said.

As soon as I finished that sentence, Rianna started over to Kylie, grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards us.

"Listen hoe, you better stay away from my bestfriend's Boyfriend or god so help me I won't hesitate to break your face." She said getting close up in her face. Now it was my turn.

"If I see you near my man again.... I swear...".

I looked behind Kylie and saw Xavier raising one eyebrow at me with a smirk on his face.