Error 404

??? POV-
404 is an error in the dream SMP server, a glitch that was never meant to be.
Error 404 seems to not notice that he's in the wrong server. All casualties that have happened on this server has been caused by 404 himself, therefore we have sent down DreamXD to get rid of this casualty but it seems we have ran into a problem.... DreamXD protecter of the server revered by all players has yet to fulfill his duty. DreamXD the heartless lazy "God" has seemed to be captivated by 404s personality and decided to make a deal with the Error though by this we found out horrific yet helpful news, 404 has been living amongst the players making "friends" getting attached and even so hopelessly fallen inlove with our one own creation of chaos on this server player 1 "dreamwastaken" .
Error 404 or so the players call him "George" has become aware of emotional connections... Err- George now aware of emotions and the impact of connections and affection will not be able to be taken out of the server due to a traumatic stressful loss of others and himself, at this point we will have to restart all server connections from the beginning making sure to get rid of Error 404 from Dream SMP and get him in the right server. Though this will take a long time and work we will start working on this immediately as we can not keep going on knowing another server out there is missing a player which impacts the lore greatly. DreamXD has yet again caused more problems within the server Gods by refusing to let us work out the Error 404 problem, he does make true statements that it's too much work to do and though it was all a huge mistake Error 404 made Dream SMP entertaining to all, the other Gods are rethinking restarting all the server connections and leaving George in Dream SMP and deleting the server in which Error 404 was originally placed to play on since it wasn't quite active anyways...

Though with or without the help and consent of the other Gods I will restart the server connections by myself if I need to for Error 404 is an error and whenever there is an error you are supposed to get rid of it so I will get rid of 404......the end.