Chapter 1

The sun glistened on the enchanting, crystal clear water as a young woman was heading back home for the day. The streets were quite busy, cars honking and buses hissing, but that didn't slow 23 year old (F/n) (L/n) one bit. She yearned for a long afternoon nap on her couch, waking up soon after to make herself a delicious cup of instant noodles and finally having a well deserved bath. With her (h/c) hair shining in the golden evening sunlight, (Y/n) swiftly made her way through crowds and towards the usual train station.

Arriving there was easy. Getting a ticket, on the other hand, was not the same. The considerably long line caused (Y/n) to sigh in defeat. 
"I'm late...again..."

The (e/c) woman hesitantly stepped out of the line, quickly giving it one last glance to make sure there was no one she knew that she could line up with. Luck was clearly not on her side today. (Y/n) huffed and decided to walk around for a bit to kill some time and let the painfully long line shorten a bit. While on this small walk, she decided to pay attention to everything around her. She took in the chatter of all the other people nearby, the sight of a white butterfly gracefully dancing in the air in front of her and a man with a snake on his back. Wait....What? 

(Y/n) gasped in shock. What the hell was a snake doing in a place like this? More importantly, what the hell was that strange man doing, just staring at it like that? Whatever the reason, the 23 year old knew this was a serious situation. It didn't matter if the animal was poisonous or not, a snake's a snake for crying out loud! 

Using her useful quick thinking, (Y/n) dashed over and smacked the reptile with her purse, knocking it off the man. 'Maybe purses aren't so useless after all...' She thought with a slight grin. But it was quickly wiped off her face when the snake coiled up and looked up at her with it's cold yellow eyes. The woman felt a small shiver crawl up her spine, but she couldn't let that stop her. With an angry hiss, the animal lunged at her, fangs out for all to see. The way they shimmered in the light, as if they were dripping with venom, gave (Y/n) a bad feeling, but she couldn't get hurt now while everyone is watching. That would be more embarrassing than that one time during her first grade school play...

"You damn snake! You're not killing anyone today!" The (e/c) girl shouted as she brought her bag up to her chest, where the reptile was aiming. While the creature was stunned from hitting an almost solid object, (Y/n) took her chance to stomp on it, the heels on her so called 'shoes' digging into it's head. 'Huh, highheels too.'

(Y/n) let out a breath and placed her purse back over her shoulder, now curious to know if that guy the reptile was after was alright. 

"Hey, are you alright? That thing didn't bite you or anything, did it?" The (h/c) woman turned to him. He just silently stared up at her, a hungry look in his green eyes. "Did it get your tongue or something?" She tilted her head, confused.

Still nothing from the guy. His purple hair blew in the slight breeze that had come through the station. Wind on a perfectly clear day was quite odd, wasn't it?

"Oh shit! The train!" (Y/n) covered her mouth. She watched as her only way of transportation slowly stopped by the platform.

"I need to get on that damn train, I don't wanna wait another 30 minutes for the next one!" (Y/n) mumbled, speed-walking towards the ticket machine. Turning her head, she spoke to the purple haired male one last time.
"And sir, make sure you don't attract anymore strange animals, okay?"

______________________________________

That night was cold and wet. Droplets of rain fell steadily from the night sky, soaking a certain purple haired man. He had followed the woman that saved him back at the station long enough to know what her mother's name was, and most importantly, where she lived. Sitting in the (h/c) girls' backyard, Melone tried to call Ghiaccio multiple times after the angry male hung up. When the phone wasn't answered for the 8th time, the green eyed man sighed and gave up.