imposter /nsfw

bad and skeppy were walking around in electric, "bbh, i have to the task by the vent. don't let the imposter kill me!" skeppy told his crush. skeppy would never tell bad that he add the feelings he did. "okay, my muffin head." bad rolled his eyes.

suddenly, the lights went out, bad went down to turn the lights back on. bad walked down leaving skeppy out of his sight. bad flipped switches hoping to turn the lights back on so he could keep an eye on his baka, skeppy.

skeppy pov

i was downloading some files near the vent when all of the sudden i see the vent open. the lights go out immediately, turn towards when bad promised he would stay. there was no trace, i turn back to the vent, out pops red! "omg red you are the imposter!" i shout

the air conditioning is so loud that bad doesn't here me, "please, don't kill me!" i say terrified. "i am not going to hurt you!" red said shocking skeppy. " i actually wanted to tell you something,"... " i have feelings for you skeppy.." the imposter says down low.

"really...?" skeppy asked getting all giddy at the fact he like him as well. "well, i like you as well!" skeppy feels bad for bad, him and bad have been flirting way more than usual recently.

 "well, i like you as well!" skeppy feels bad for bad, him and bad have been flirting way more than usual recently

"i thought you like badboyhalo tho?" imposter asked skeppy, "well yes i do but... he would never love me the way you would, imposter." skeppys mood dimmed as he brung up his love for bad. he knew him and bads differences would separate them.

"skeppy what's wrong?" imposter asks, worried for his love. "nothing i'm kinda sad, imposter" skeppy doesn't want to ruin his chances with the imposter, so he does say what he wanted to. " well i could make you feel better" the imposter smirks at skeppy, skeppy knows what imposter is implying.

"i mean if you say so ,imposter" skeppy got very excited at what he had instore. the imposter cups skeppys face asking for permission to swap saliva. skeppy nods his head shivering at imposters touch. skeppy goes in first and connects his lips with the imposters.

the begin to make out, the kiss filled with lust and hunger, hunger for more. skeppy grabs the imposters waist and grips the material of their pants trying to get as close as possible as the imposter pushes their body up against skeppys small frame.

god what i would do to his small frame

the imposter pushes skeppy up against the wall, skeppy gasps at the sudden roughness of the imposter. "god what i want to do to you" the imposter says as he kisses down skeppys neck. so clean and free of markings. the imposter wanted to change that.

the imposter kisses lovingly on skeppys neck, he moaned out as the imposter found his sweet spot. "right there imposter~" skeppy moaned at the new sensation. "bad could never make you feel this good, could he baby?" imposter asked seductively. skeppy whimpers loving the way imposter talked to him.

"do you like the way i talk to you, sweetheart?" skeppy couldn't respond he was so taken back by how sensual they was talking to him. "answer me you sussy baka!" the imposter started to get mad at not being able to get a vocal response. "yes imposter, i love it!"