Picture Perfect Vampie

Every time you look at the perfect person are the honestly perfect mabye they have a secret or something they would never want to tell you. Well in this story there's a little ending that is goin to catch your breathe...

Chapter 1 - Ashlen Padenski

Ashlen Padenski was totally perfectas her friends decribed her.  Every boy had a huge CRUSH on her. She goes to Bridge Port High and lives with her mom, her dad Tomas died when she was only 4 years old. As Ashlen started to mature she met an amazing guy Nick who she really loved but he was a little out of her league. She was always a cheerleader for the U16 Boys Varsity Football and was never interested in the loser who played on the golf team! Well that's what happened on September 25th1996 she found someone who really connected to her and would listen to all her troubles. Nick was not the hottest guy either but he was book smart with a 4.0 average.

But, Little did she know about Nick in the beginning. As soon, as there relatonship turned for the best he gave up everything he had to live for but one secret his best friend doesn't even know. Nick and Ashlen had a Strong relationship but they never tell how they met... On September 20th AshlensMom was in the hospital with CANCER while Nick was in the hospital with his dad who was im his 50's and got all the blood sucken out of him. As Ashlen was walking down the stairs she got pushed by nick on "accident" and broke her arm Nick hates to talk of it foer 2 reasons 1 he keeps saying he didn't push her and 2 he felt really bad that he may have broke her arm.

While time went on it was there 8 month aniversery and none of Ashlen's friends knew about Nick! It was time for her to spill!

To Be Continued By March 1st