Winters Wonders

TW: None

.

.

Deep in the snowy valleys resided a quaint village named Snowchester. It was originally made to be a place to recover, and escape, from L'manburg and the greater SMP.

On this particular day it was snow storming, leaving the village buried in frost. Tommy had decided to come and visit Tubbo. But now, he was stuck there until the storm passed.

He sat down on the floor by the fireplace as he waited for Tubbo to finish making the hot chocolate. 

He was still a little chilly, even next to the fire, so he grabbed a fluffy blanket and wrapped it around himself.

As Tubbo walked into his living room with the drinks, he was not expecting to see Tommy all swaddled up next to the fire. 

You couldn't even see his face! "Cold, are we?", he asked, teasingly, "Fuck off.", was the only response he got.

"Come. On.", Tubbo insisted as he poked Tommy in the shoulder. "No! 'm comfy 'n warm.", Tommy protested as he curled farther into himself. "I've got hot chocolate~'' Tubbo bribed.

In the span of a blink Tommy had unwrapped himself, grabbed the warm drink, and already taken a sip. 

He nearly spat it out because it was so hot, which left Tommy spluttering and Tubbo laughing his ass off.

Tubbo sat down on the floor next to him with his own drink. He reached over for the blanket and moved it so that one end was on Tommy's shoulder, and the other was on his own. 

He blew on the surface of his hot chocolate before taking a cautious sip.

The flavour was always nostalgic, and a tinge sad. It reminded him of when Wilbur would make them drinks during long winter days. 

Tommy sighed as he leaned into Tubbo. The only sounds were the crackling of the hearth, and the raging storm outside.

"We never hang out like this anymore.", Tubbo said as he rested his head on Tommy's shoulder, tearing up. "We never have the time, Tubs...", Tommy mumbled into his hair, trailing off.

Tubbo lets the tears fall. They're not exactly sad tears. More... longing. There was a small pause as Tommy brushed away Tubbo's tears before he continued, "It's... nice.", he admitted quietly.

He laid his head on top of Tubbo's as he set down his mug. They sat there for a while, just enjoying each other's company. Eventually Tubbo's breathing slowed and he drifted off to sleep.

Tommy carefully lifted Tubbo into his arms and placed him on the couch. Then, he grabbed their cups and put them beside the sink. 

He made his way back over to the living room and laid down next to Tubbo on the couch.

He pulled a blanket over the two of them and curled up next to his best friend. Tubbo wrapped his arms around Tommy in his sleep. For the first time in a while Tommy felt safe and warm.

He sighed contentedly, snuggling into Tubbo's chest. He drifted off into the first good sleep he's had in weeks. 

The wind howling outside slowed, and you could see the bright moonlight shining through the window.

By the next morning the storm had passed completely and left behind enormous hills of snow. 

So if Tommy and Tubbo spent the whole day playing and having snowball fights outside, no one had to know. 

They really deserved a break.

(Authors note:

All the things that happen in this oneshot are STRICTLY platonic. 

They're best friends, your honour. 

They are minors. 

Anyways, snugglefest!

Take this short one shot so i can work on the other projects without feeling bad for not posting.

-Pandora)