He has me- Klaus Mikaelson

This Imagine is based off of S3E9 of TVD. Y/N is a Tribrid.

Y/N'S POV:Klaus and I were in Portland, getting some new hybrids when Stefan called. "Portland is fantastic, once you get over the whiny music and healthy-looking people. It's literally a breeding ground for werewolves," He said into the phone. I chuckled. Then I heard Stefan say "Your Father's dead." Klaus' smile faltered. " What did you say to me?" He breathlessly whispered into the phone. " Oh, my mistake. Not your Father, and not dead. Mikael. Daggered." Klaus' face turned into a mix of anger and shock.

 I stood, frozen, waiting.

 "What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan asked.

"I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body. For myself," Klaus snarled. "Well, he's here, come by whenever," Stefan replied. " If you're lying to me Stefan your compulsion will expose you so answer with your life. Is what you're saying the truth?" His words wobbled a bit, but nobody else would be able to pick up on that. "It's true. Saw it with my own eyes.""I'll be there soon."

 Klaus hung up and I sped straight to him. "Klaus, be rational. This could be a trick," I pleaded. "Love I know it's a trick. Stefan wants me dead so he can be free of his compulsion. Bekah has been feeding me information behind their backs." he smirked. "Let me come with you, Nik. Don't leave me here in Portland," I asked. "Sweetheart, I'm not leaving you alone anywhere. Now, let's go." He kissed my head and walked me to the car.

TIME SKIP TO HOMECOMING AT TYLER'S HOUSE:

Klaus and I were dancing when Mindy, one of his hybrids, came up to us. "You have a visitor," she mumbled. "Well tell my visitor that I'm in the middle of a dance with my wife," He replied. "He said his name is Mikael," Mindy whispered. Klaus and I stopped dancing. "Then I mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone outback. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad." he said. I stopped him and said, "Be careful love." He gave me a small smile, kissed my cheek, and walked to the front door as I walked outback.

I placed an invisibility spell on myself and the stake and walked to the side of the house, where I listened.

"Hello, Niklaus."

"Hello, Mikael. Won't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot. You can't."

Klaus was playing his usual game...

"Or you can come outside if you want."

Mikael was going along with it.

"Or I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb."

"They can't kill me."

"True, but it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these 2 fingers together, and they'll pounce."

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward.You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can becompelled by me." Mindy drags the doppelganger into Mikael's arms.

"Come out and face me, Niklaus, or she dies."

"Go ahead. Kill her." He said it so quickly, it shocked me"No, Klaus. He'll do it." Elena says shakily."If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations.""I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you."

"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever with no one at your side? Nobody caresabout you anymore, boy! Who do you have other than those whose loyalty you've forced?No one" Klaus has silent tears rolling down his face. Mikael grins. I walk right up behind him."No one."

I undo my spell, and stab him in the back, saying " You see, that's where you're wrong Mikael. He has me. His wife. He always has and forever will have me." Mikael's face turns into one of shock, then he bursts into flames. Klaus vamp speeds to me and we watch him burn to a crisp.

After that, we walked around Mystic Falls, and we stopped in the town square."Thank you," Klaus suddenly says. I smile. " For what?" I say, teasingly. He smiles. " I mean it. Thank you, Y/N. I will forever be eternally grateful.""Anything for you Nik."

A/N :

Hey guys!! Please give me feedback! I really hope you like it:)