Ludic

"I can't take it anymore!" I heard my father scream. "He does no help to the business, doesn't do anything except skateboard and paint all day and never starts a conversation with anyone!"

"What do you want to do about it, Mr.Williams?" The servant said.

"That's it, I'm calling Mr.Hathaway tomorrow to take him" Mr. Williams said.

I didn't know what was happening, I've never seen my father so angry before, well, I have but not this much, Was it me who made him angry? but I haven't talked to him in over a week.

My life's a complete mess and I wish I could fix it, I'm not very outgoing, well I used to be but A lot of things happen and that changed overtime, I wish I had a normal life, you know, going to school, seeing friends, getting hugs, I wish I could have that, I used to open up to people I trust, but now, I don't trust anyone anymore, it's basically just me against the world, my life basically fell apart on on July 2nd 2019.

That was the day I found out that I was going back to my father, Mr.Williams, he was basically the cause of my trauma and anxiety, I lived with my Mother for a good 6 years after she got custody of me, but then he got my mother killed by one of his stupid hitmans.

I don't know what will happen to me because I've never seen father so angry.

"You're going to the Hathaways Luke"
I'm sorry what? I think I heard that wrong, please repeat that again Richard.

"Im sorry master but you're being sent away to the Hathaways"
"Th-th- The Hathaways?" I said In shock.

"Yes, your father has requested them to take you as one of them, they are now your new family".
I couldn't believe it, my father was sending me to the Hathaways, I needed a moment to process what I had just heard.

the Hathaways are one of the dangerous mafia family's there is, they are mostly known for their horrid ways of torture but they were still respected because they can literally kill anyone no matter what, just in a matter of minutes, I've heard secrets of them having kids in their basement.

"Pack your bags up Luke, they'll be here anytime soon" Richard said.

Is this what father was screaming about?
I packed my bags, I only took essentials, which were a picture of my mother, my skate board, my art supplies and my three hoodies I always wear. father doesn't understand that I need clothes too because he thinks that brats "like me" should not get what they need or want.

I didn't want clothes, I NEEDED THEM, the hoodies are stitched together and has patches because they are like 4 years old, I stitched them myself with a needle and some horse shoe leather.

"THEY ARE HERE" Richard yelled from the downstairs living room.

I quickly packed all my things, and ran downstairs, my room was on the 6th floor, so I had to run for a while.

When I finally reached down.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Hathaway" My father greeted them.

"Hello Mr.Williams, always a pleasure" Mrs. Hathaway replied.

I was hiding in the shadow of the castles stairs, I could see them looking around for something, they were looking for me.