KINKY OGRE ( shrek x ??? )

SHREKS POV:

its been a few days since fiona took the kids and left....I'm all alone in the house. i really didn't mind as they were problematic anyway, the only thing that bothered me was i had no more sezzy timez 🍑

*FLASHBAKS TO ZE FIGHT*

"I TOLD U SO MANY TIMES THE ONIONS HURT ON MY ANUS SHREK." fiona yells

"but ITS THE OGRE WAY. not your stupid human ways. we ogres like it organic, unlike you pests whom uses weird vibrating objects. THAT IS NOT GOOD AS ITS MANMADE"

"BUT.... i am human... i changed for you... i SACRIFICED MY HUMAN BODY!"

"fiona. you chose that path. it's either you STICK WITH ONIONS OR U LEAVE"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*present*

i did not actually expect her to leave, but she packed up and didn't even say a word to me after what i've said.

I started to feel sexually frustrated. even donkey couldn't help :( i took my onions and started shoving them up my arse. but no matter how many onions i've shoved... it was never good enough. i needed more. i wasn't able to coOm.

🍌💫✨⚠️SMUT ALERT ⚠️✨💫🍌

??? POV:
I was lost in the wild and tRamPing tHrUuuuUu the buShh~~ ON AND ON I PUSHED! until... i found a swamp with a weird looking but rather huge hut🛖.

I entered the place expecting it to be abandoned. NOT UNTIL I SAW AN UGLY GREEN OGRE!

"w-w-whats that weird noise..?"

i came closer to the big guy and noticed he was shoving onions up his arse 🧅 .
it honestly turned me on, so i went closer to him and started shoving up more onions up his arse

SHREKS POV:

I FELT A TINGLY SENSATION UP MY ARSE AND IT HASNT FELT THIS GOOD AFTER FIONA HAD LEFT! not until i realised a stranger was helping me do that. i didn't even complain or shouted at them. i was so into it i couldn't help it!

i was a moaning mess but i couldn't let that IMPOOSTER DOMINATE ME. i switched over so that i was now on top of them (MUAHAHAHAH kENKY) we started making out... hmmm those delicious musty lips had me real hard.

??? POV:

the ogre made me feel so good just by making out with me but i was craving more, I NEEDED HIS MASSIVE DICK IN ME . i wanted him tO RUIN MY INSIDES JUST LIKE THE HENTAIS I SECRETLY WATCH ON MY GRANDMAS PHONE. " d-daddy pls fork me in the arse😫" he did not hesitate to shove his massive green onion up my arse. but. it. felt. SO GOOD.

"d-daddy onion 🧅 ... y-you make- me f-f-feel soooo g-gud" i whimper

he was slamming real hard in such a quick pace 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 i was in so much pain but the pain was so pleasurable ( LMAO IDK WHAT IM SAYING)
"i-i'm c-cooming" BUT. THIS GREEN FREAK STOPPED

"you really think i will allow you to come after invading my own privacy ! NO! so i'm going to punish you. SUCK me you little donkey"

i got on my knees and started sucking him while he praised me for being such a great mud freak 😜😜 this green fuck was moaning like hell and it just made me SO HORNY EVEN THO HE JUST GAVE ME ANAL. he came on my mouth and i MADE SURE DO NOT LEAVE A SINGLE DROP OF THESE YUMMY OGRE SPERMS.

saliva was dripping all over my mouth 👄 it made my crusty lips MOiStuRised. " you did a great job sucking my green monster dick. unlike my pathetic ex-wife." so you're telling me this massive green daddy is single? i've never felt more happy than my entire life

"now stop staring and let me fuck you in the arse till you come everywhere"

"ye-yes daddy"

he inserted his dick and it felt so good as he was moving so fast and he was so rough "UGHHHH IT FEELS SO GOOD 😫😫😫" MY ARSE IS PROBABLY GONNA PERMANENTLY BE LOOSE FROM HIS DICK STRETCHING MY SKIN. IT FELT SO GOOD AND I COULDN STOP MOANING.

"you fucking onion slut making your daddy ogre feel so horny. you want that huh?"

"I-IM COOMING!!!"

HE WENT IN A FASTER PACE AND MY EYES ROLLED BACK. WE BOTH CAME AT THE SAME TIME. DROPPING AND PeRspIring ON THE FLOOR ( i don't make sense anymore but just go a long with it , it's not like i made sense in the first place 😜)

*FAST FORWARD TO 2 WEEKS LATER*

Me and shrek, the ugly gree ogre. have gotten more closer and i agreed to staying with him. we fucked every single day ever since the first day we met.

THE DOOR SUDDENLY BURSTS OPEN AND IT WAS ... FIONA

"PLS TAKE ME BACK I NEED YOU. SHREK I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU. I REGRET EVER LEAVING"

"ITS TOO LATE FIONA. IVE FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON FOR ME. I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE. WE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE. AND SHE IS MORE UNDERSTANDING UNLIKE YOU. SHE APPRECIATES THE ORGANIC WAY TO FUCK. SO GET OUT AND LEAVE"

she refused to leave. she kept begging him. so it was finally time to tell shrek .

"i'm pregnant"

"YOU WHAT?"
they both screamed

"b-but.. i thought you were. a boy? IM GAY "
shrek replied.

AHEM CONCLUSION!
shrek is gay and part of the LGBTQ now because he thought ??? was a dude who actually got pregnant by shrek and now fiona is a homeless single mom. the end.
[sorry if there's any mistakes]

AUTHOR:
ngl this story was rly fucked up but i hope y'all fucked up ppl enjoy it just as much as i enjoy making these stupid smuts. pls dun come after me :') N E WAYS!! 🥒🥒🥒 CIAO

~jamal