Chapter 1

As the sun grew wide over the beach house, a chirpy yawn came from a snoring kitten. A paw prodded at the young cat's face, hissing, miaowing through the corridor into the fire pit. Sizzling flames burst the old, rusty grate. The towering, stained windows slammed shut as always. A gloomy atmosphere surrounding the poor little creature. The only thing making enough lightness to see, was the cracked, false hanging lights. Flickers and sparks attacked the air sending heat around the room. Still laying asleep next to the fire grate, the same paw prodded the little kittens face. This time his eyes fluttered open. A deep gravelly voice echoed around the lightless room. This little kitten was frustrated now, he stood up from his slumber, his legs wobbled. Although this seems to be a normal kitten he wasn't, he was a magic cat with power dancing in his blood. This kitten didn't know he was magic. This kitten didn't know he had a massive adventure ahead of him. This kitten's name was... well... he doesn't have one! It sounds silly but his parents were snatched way before he could remember. The kitten found an abandoned home in which he shared with an elderly rabbit. Hops was a rescue rabbit but her owner died a very long time ago. The two met on a Sunday evening just before the kitten was separated from his parents. This was his home now...
Forever?