cooking stream??

TYSM for reading my first chapter! Also I saw someone adding this to their reading list at 3am litterally go to sleep🙄🤞

3rd person pov:
After going on tiktok for 30 mins ranboo's fyp was all just people shaking from their "unexpected" meetup. But one thing they knew the fandom loved for no reason was a cooking stream. Tubbo and ranboo have no cooking experience, like at all.

They wanted to do the same thing that Georgenotfound did, a 3 course meal including appetizers, main course and dessert! All they needed to do now was decide what food to make. After around an hour of planning they decided to make some salad, pasta & a Minecraft cake.

They went to the store to pick up supplies and materials and by the time they came home it was time to make the food. Tubbo started the camera for ranboo's stream and they welcomed chat. "Hii chat" tubbo said giggling

Next thing you know they started cooking. "Hey tubbo do you know when to-" RANBOO YOU GONNA CUT YOUR FINGER OFF" tubbo interrupted. His chat was going insane, if he couldn't cut a tomato HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO MAKE A CAKE?

"Hey tubbo could you pass me the-" tubbo interrupted again. "Why did you say tubbo in a low voice? Are you seducing me again?" "TUBBO FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT SEDU-"

For some reason they wanted this stream to be the most dramatic thing ever. They had dramatic music, a special guest judge and 500k viewers WAIT 500K VIEW-

Many final touches later they added their messy rolled fondant to the cake and they were done! Ranboo took his chef hat off and he was sweating. The dramatic music cut off and they zoomed into his hair then to tubbo's face. "Ew dude you need a shower!"

The special judges came in, nihachu, tommyinit, philza, George and wilbur (jack and lani was helping with the camera) "George put his hands together while looking at the contestant's dish. Philza got a plate of the entree for everyone.

Wilbur took a bite with a curious look on his face. Tommy chewed agressively as tubbo stared deep into the judge's eyes worried about the taste. "This is pretty good!" Niki said. "This is exquisite." George said quietly. "Tasty!" Wilbur said. "Ehh too much tomatoes." Said Phil.

Next, was their pasta. They had Alfredo pasta. It seemed a little too...watery? Tubbo may or may not have drained it incorrectly. "The fu- why is this watery?" Tommy asked. Tubbo and ranboo looked at eachother and laughed. "Erm this is too plain." Wilbur said upset. "BUT BENSON APPROVES" Tubbo said while smashing Benson onto the counter.

Now it was time for the cake. It looked identical to the actual cake in the game somehow. "Careful" said ranboo to tubbo bringing the cake. And of course with his clumsy little hands he dropped the cake. "TUBBO WHAT THE HELL"

Then the stream ended.

Ty for reading :)