The beginning

A lot of stories start here, so don't worry. You won't have to catch up, take as long as you need.

On a particularly dreary day, a day that was in love with the sun and the way it shines on the sea without crying because of how lovely it looks, which makes it angry. The sea calls out to the clouds that hide the sun "WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH??!" All while the clouds cry and cry while not being able to explain that the sea is just so beautiful and looks so happy married to the land that it made the clouds very emotional that day.

Anyway, moving swiftly onwards, on this particular day the rain was extremely angry at the wind for being so rude, so it poured and poured and, as you can imagine, it was hitting the ground and imagined itself hitting the wind in the same way.

Dear reader, before i go on, i must apologise for the way i tell stories. You see most of the time my brain will need rest and the thought of telling and giving my story to you on a silver platter seems enjoyable but tiring, so i apologise if i do not tell for quite some time.

The clock struck twelve o'clock, in the clashing way that it does, and notifies the people of the time. However, this was very unusual for the town of fablery, where the clock hasn't struck for 12 years, 12 months and 12 days. This would cause an effect of  12 short stories in need of telling and uncovering, to unravel the reason of the clock striking twelve once again after all this time.

So, my dear readers, in the next 12 stories and chapters, the truth will be revealed, and the mystery will be unravelled.