| 15☆

══════════════════

[Bakugou POV]

[Bakugou POV]

Bakugou woke up the next day with an extreme headache. He groaned in pain, rolling over only to be met with someone's back. It took him a second to get over his major hangover but then realised the back belonged to a person.... more specifically a woman.

His eyes went wide, almost popping out of his sockets as he crawled out of bed whilst trying his best to not to wake the girl. Her back was towards him, her scruffy hair covering her face making it impossible to tell who she was. Unsure of what to do, he walked out of the room to get some water in hopes he could get somewhat in the right state of mind to figure out what to do next. However, he was met with another surprise.

The girl in his bed wasn't the only one there as the whole Bakusquad was just relaxing in his living room. "Ugh, what are you idiots doing here?" He groaned as he walked over to them and sat down. "Good to see you too." Sero said sarcastically but just a bit to loudly. "Shh." Bakugou complained. "Oh right. Hangover. Sorry."

"Not that. I-" he sighed, "have a girl in my bed." The whole squad gasped. "Nice dude!" Kaminari yelled. "Who is it?" Kirishima asked excitedly. "Is it (Y/n)? Please tell me it's (Y/n)?" Mina added. "I don't know who it is so shut up before you wake her up." Bakugou snapped.

As he was nagging the group to shut up, curiosity got the better of Denki as he stood up and tip-toed over to Bakugou's room and cracked open the door. "Oh shit. He's really got a girl in here." He whispered to the group. "Ooh lemme see." Mina said excitedly, going over to him along with the rest of the group. "Fucking get away from there you're going to wake her up."

At that moment the whole group held their breath. Bakugou ran over to see why they were so shocked that they couldn't say anything but then saw. The girl in the bed had stirred slightly in her sleep, rolling over and revealing her face. "It- it's (Y/n)." Kirishima muttered. No one said anything. They continued their silence as Bakugou closed the door and the group shifted back over to the living room. Once everyone sat down, Kaminari spoke up. "So how was it?"