Why didnt you tell me? (One Direction)

'Mum...Des is here' I shouted to my mum from the front door. Let me introduce myself I'm Jayde Holbrook, 14 years old in alittle over 1 week and I'm from Lincoln. Des is my mums fiance, he's moving in with mum and me because his kids dont live at home anymore. But little did I know Des moving in was about to make my dreams come true...

'I think mums in the kitchen Des' I mumbled as i gave him a short hug.

'Thanks sweet' He chirped dropping his bags down. I ran back up to my room, on to my laptop to finish my essay on 'Why One Direction are the best boyband of all time' this may seem silly and childish but One Direction is the best thing of all time to me! My bedroom is literally covered in posters of their beautiful faces, especially Harry's he is the most perfect specimen ever.

'Jayde come down Des' children are here to meet you!' Mum shouted up the stairs, I kicked my slippers off and swapped them for my ankle boot wedges to go with my pink skinny's and black knit top...I have to make a good impression.

'Please dont be mad!' Mum and Des pleaded, I gave them a funny look but continued down the last couple of steps.

As I walked into the lounge i began to think why on earth would i be mad!? When i looked up i saw them, I was shocked to say the least, I'm almost positive thaat my jaw dropped to the floor as I looked at the six of them, then it finally clicked Des Styles, DES FREAKIN' STYLES, I have only been reading that name for about 2 1/2 years now! How could I have not made the connection? A couple of minutes of me gawking went by when Gemma spoke up...

'Well...umm I'm Gemma!' She smiled and hugged me.

'Umm...I'm...umm...I'm Jayde!' I started to smirk, and Harry stepped forward and outstreched his hand, it took all my strength to keep myself from fangirling and keep the smirk on my face.

'Harry, Harry Styles but you probably already knew that...' He winked I laughed as the other boys introduced themselves to me as well.

' Well it was really lovely meeting all of you's but I have to be somewhere...' Mum sighed

'Jayde, can I speak to you for a minute in the kitchen please?' I started to protest when mum spoke through gritted teeth...

'Now Jayde!' We walked to the kitchen in silence

'Jayde what is wrong with you!?' she wisper/yelled

'What are you talking about, I should be the one asking you that since you didnt tell me Harry Styles was going to be my freaking step-brother!?' I said back barely containing my anger.

' Look, babe I honestly thought you would have made the connection, seeing how obsessed you are with them!' She stressed

'Well thats going to have to change 

isnt it? Anyway places to be people to see!' I sarcastically smiled at her out of frustration and stormed out of the house to meet my friends to get in to some trouble...

If anyone actually ever reads this then please drop a comment below and a vote up there? I hope its okaay! ;)