Weird nice day!!

The last Night at the hospital was great , may I was so hard with Ben , he helps me to feel better , I need to tell him thanks .

*morning day at hospital*
Mrs. Ellen: sweetheart how you feel ?
Me: I'm feel better thank for helping me .
Mrs. Ellen: don't worry you are like the daughter that I never had .
Me: thanks miss Ellen , well I was thinking mm.. where is ben ?
Mrs. Ellen : Ben oh... he is in the university may he will visit you later .
Me: ohh ok thanks miss Ellen .
( the last 2 hours I was waiting to see Ben to say thanks to him for helping me to have fun ).
*after 2 hours waiting*
(Knock ,knock the door sounds)
Me : come on is open.
Ben: hi
Me : hey , hi .
Ben: umm... how you feel?
Me : much better thanks for ask ...
(That was an awkward moment and I decide to talk with him )
Me : sooo I want to say thanks to you ( giving him a smile).
Ben: thanks? For what ?...
Me: well you help me to feel better and you come with your cute friends that's nice from your part .
Ben: well ya I think .

( Ben was acting weird and I want to help him cuz he help me to feel better ).
Me : Ben , I know that is not my business but are you right ?
Ben: ...

"Ben's POV"

When Megh told me what happened to me i seriously don't know what to say , I mean I was having a really bad day and the last word that I want I heard is how you feel or are you right , I mean she doesn't know that I feel bad but I was thinking what to say to her .
Me: Megh can I trust in you , I mean now I really want a serious friend
Megh : ya sure , I mean you and I are just a recent people knowing each other but you can trust in me.
Ben: really you need to say all of that thing.
Me: that's the real Ben that I know.
Ben: well it's my girlfriend she is like a kind of noisy I mean I don't know what to say to her to break with her .
Megh: are you serious why!!!!
Ben: I told you why!!!!!
Megh : may you have to have your own space to think in that .
Ben: that's a good idea may I can have it , well thanks for helping me , so if you want a favour I'm here.
Megh: well.... hahahahaha I want that you present me to Simon .
Ben: Simon hahahaha there are much better hot guys but he is a good choice , I will help you .

( i was soooo happy , he was helping me to met Simon )

*house*
Welcome Megh!!!!! , All of my new friends are here , Mary, Tom , Simon .

Mary: omg you look so better , I'm happy that you are fine , now we can go to shopping.
Me: of course!!!!
Tom: oh.. my sweet hard girl I'm glad that you are out of illness , you look better than before .
Simon : I'm so happy to see you looking good and beautiful!!!

( omg!!! Simon came to visit me , I was felling butterflies inside of me , what a wonderful day).

Ben: ok , welcome evil girl!!!
Me: ha ha thanks but I know that you love me in the inside of your dark heart.
Ben: ...
Tom: well forgive him sweetheart he is a rock but inside he is a teddy bear!!!
Megh: yeah it's normal in him to be like that ...

Later I was going to the kitchen when Simon comes to help me .
Simon : hi !!
Me: hi Simon
Simon : so , know that you feel better may you could ....

You could what ... what ?????? I was thinking about something that I want to hear but he never finish cuz Ben comes to the kitchen so .... You know that Ben don't left us alone....
Ben: how are you Simon !! , You look so nervous hahahahaha
Simon : hahahaha I was nervous cuz you come baby !!! , I joking
Ben: yeah it have to a joke you know that I hate those jokes
Simon : you come here you get it !!!
Me: lol!!! , Finally someone that confronts Ben .
Simon : ya hahahaha we always play like that
Me: so what you was saying...
Simon : ohh yeah I mean ...

Friends :)!!!
Hi, if you like it please let me know , and if you have a lot of ideas to fix it left a comment :) , thanks and love you all.