Fires Brim

When I was a little girl I believed in everything, I believed in myself  and that's were this story comes from, belief. Some people used to say in 1648 "no one can rule the world" "some day everyone will die" well, that's not exactly for me. On January 21, 1865 " hehe hi buddy what are you doing out here? Mother told me that there are no birds around here go fly back to your home." *the "bird" roars* "hehe silly thing, shoo shoo haha""honey, come inside now, I've got a cup of tea made for ya." "Coming moth-a." I said back to her "aw baby, Why have you been out so long!" "I'm sorry mom, I have been looking at the "birds". "Haha silly, we have no birds around her now, drink your tea my love." I stared at the tea cup wondering that if I just had seen a bird why is my mother telling that there not around? I decided not to worry about and drink my tea peacefully. I went to bed that night and I had forgotten all about that instadint but in the middle of the night I woke soaring threw the sky in that "birds" arms I started screaming and it startled that poor old "bird" and it dropped me. Down I went I was 64 feet in the air trambling down to the ground at an outrageous amount of speed then, everything just went black. I woke up that evening scared and alone crying for mommy and daddy but there was no one anywhere. Felt breathing on my back and I looked up and saw another "bird" I got up and ran behind a big rock and it started following me I turned around and there was another one, another one, and another one! There was 1,000's of them! I was so surprised but scared at the same time. Overtime I grew to become best friends with them. When I was about 7 when I learned how to ride these "birds" and it was very fun! I soared threw the sky on my "bird" and his name was fire. Fire and I grew up together, we were best friends. The reason I named him fire was because he shot fire out of his mouth. I later grew up to become there ruler and I later called them dragons. One day they gave me a spell it said if I drank it I would live until they all died without thinking I drank the substance. A couple days later I heard a bang and so did my dragons. It started getting closer, and closer, and closer until we saw the enemies ... we fault for days and days until almost all of our dragons were token out! my dragon fire decided that this was the only thing he could do to make things right. he constant-rated all of his fire into a air bubble and surrounded it around all of the last survivors. I looked at him and said, "you did good buddy.." next thing I new everything was white he had saved us all including the ones who didn't make it, except for him. Those were the saddest 2 years of my life after the battle until we had a new egg.. it hatched and it was him! He was reborned! Up to this day I still rule the dragons and my dragon fire helps me but no one have found us...yet. Fires Brim by, sloane.