Various Stories From This One House I Lived In

Story 1:

Apparently my little brother was a suicidal 1 year old. We were renting a very fancy house at the time-no idea how we could afford it- and said house had a decorative indoor balcony at the top of the stairs. This is house has a lot of stories worth sharing. But obviously my parents put a gate at the top of stairs since that's what you do when you have a 1 year old. We only lived in that house for a year, so there were still moving boxes that he could easily get to. He stacked them on top of each other and got over the gate, but not to go down the stairs, no, he was going to purposely fall off the indoor balcony.

Story 2:

This one's a little short, but my parents tell me almost daily about this one. So, during the short amount of time we lived in that house Frozen came out. I was pretty young, and was obsessed. I found Elsa really relatable, and I still do. But this house had no basement, but two flights of stairs that were really elegant and close to each other. I would walk my way up those stairs, singing Let It Go, and when I reached the attic, I was just about done. I actually called that house the "Elsa Castle", but I was not sad when we had to leave, and the next story will explain why.

Story 3:

Apparently, every year a bat would fly into the attic, around the same time every year. The owners of the house didn't tell us that. They had the audacity to not tell us. I was watching a scary movie in the attic.

The bat came in.

Obviously I started screaming, but no one thought anything of it. I mentioned the scary movie for a reason. My older brother was asking me what I wanted and got worried when I kept screaming instead of responding. When he walked up to the attic to see what was going on, he screamed and ran to tell Mom, since my Dad wasn't home. My Mom refused to help, so I was stuck up there until my Dad came home. It took him like an hour, and that was confirmed by my parents, it wasn't just how it felt since I was so scared. The only thing I had to even just hide myself was a knitted blanket, which wouldn't do jack shit.

That's it for now.