enough St clair

Cheryls POV:

"GOT DAMN IT"

I hear in toni's study I throw my Xbox series s controller on my floor and I run towards her room.
What's wrong baby? I ask her she looks so stressed.

"It's the fucking St clairs".
My face instantly frowns, but my frown turns into an evil smirk. Ok baby tell them let's have a meeting.
Toni baby look I have met the St Clairs they tried to partner up with us for reasons. And it didn't work out but I got rid of them.

But look you text them and tell them you want a meeting they can bring anyone they want. "Ok baby I just sent the text they said be ready by 20"

Ok baby let's get ready.
Don't worry baby but I have to leave I'll be back in 10 when I get back you should be ready. "Where you going baby"? Toni asks me. Oh don't worry baby just some people that sure do know how to put a scare to someone's heart. I smirk evily and put my jacket on then I left out the door.

Im on way to my moms house because she sure does know how to scare after everything she has done to me we have gotten over it. I blame her but not just her I blame my dad because he knew what he was doing to her. So I texted her telling her I'm on my way.

She responds instantly. I pull into her house 5 minute's later. I knock she opens the door she smirks evily. I see where I got my psychotic side from.
Mother I say my smirk getting wider daughter she says and lets me in.

To what do I owe for the pleasure of this visit. Come to see if I'm behaving. Well that to mom but also I have two words. St Clair she looks at me and smiles. Oh hunny they were always scared of me anyway.

They want  to team with Tonis business and keep on hassling her she told them no but they keep coming. So I said we are gonna have a meeting and discuss this. And we have to go now so are you in?

Well I mean hopefully I still have it in me. But yes I'll join you I never liked the St Clairs anyway or there son. Ok good we have to go Toni should already be there.

Ok let's go we get in the car.
And drive off ten minutes later we walk in I see them talking. But I see Toni ready to blow up. What did we miss I say we walk in and I didn't expect to see my fucking father.

You bitch I look at him why they hell are you hear the pain you caused my mother and you knew that she was madly in love with you and you left her. You knew that when you left her she would be broken you knew she was gonna abuse me. Your a fucking piece of shit I should kill you.

I go over to him and I went to punch him in the face and I keep on I see my nose flaring. I went to punch him again but someone grabs my hand and pushes me down in the seat and sits in my lap it was Toni I relaxed into her touch. But I still wasn't calm though. She sat on my lap and scratched my neck then she took her hand and put it on my cheek and started rubbing it and squeezing.

Baby let me go I say she shakes her head and keeps trying to relax me.
I look into her eyes she blinks at me slowly I blink back slowly telling her that I'm calm now. She lets go but she just puts her head in my neck.

I looked at my mom she looked shocked and she looked at my father with hatred. You knew nothing of love you broke me and you knew when you left I would take it out on Cheryl. Im ashamed I even let you get to me here I am thinking you loved me you just loved getting your way with me.

And you st Clairs you always been scared of me and now I'm going to show you where the blossom name came from. My mom says she has this look its more crazy than mines she take out a gun and shoots there son in the head.

Let this be a warning if you ever try anything with my daughter or my daughter in law I'll make your life a living hell. I'll make sure you know the feeling of your soul being snatched from you and put back in.
You will be nothing but a shriveled up Ravin waiting to be thrown away.

And you I don't even know why I was with you your a disgrace, she says to my father she slaps him so hard she draws blood and a red hand print. I look at toni she just looked shocked to we walked away and we see the nicks parents crying because there son is on the floor bleeding to death.

Me and toni went home and chilled until it was time to go to bed.

What do you think of this chapter?

How do you feel about Penelope handled cheryls father.

What do think about Penelope calling Toni her daughter in law.

Do you think it really was cheryls father's fault that Penelope was like that.

Who do you blame more cheryls father or Penelope or both?

Vote and comment please.

Thank you for your time