Elain

Elain Archeon was Made into a High fae over a year ago. For a while she resented it, and everything that came with it. Especially the man who called himself her "mate." She hadn't asked for any of this. And somehow he thought he had some weird magical claim on her?
  For a while she didn't eat, didn't sleep, didn't do anything except stare out her window longing for her fiancé Greyson. He had deserted her after she was Made when she returned and begged for his help. He was a prick, which she realized after denying it for so long.
Nests, her sister, had tried and tried to reach her, even going to their younger sister, Feyre, for help. Being the eldest, Nesta had never truly supported this family, but protected Elain to the limits of her ability. She tried to feed her, negotiate her into the bed, but she just sat there, in the chair by the window.
  After awhile she grew tired of this, though, and started to venture around her room. Sometimes the magic of the House of Wind she was meant to stay at would being her food. She tried to stomach it, but could rarely keep down more than a few bites of soup or stew.
  Her "mate," Lucian Vancerra, would walk by her door, multiple times a day. It got to be quite annoying. Until one day, he stopped. She was glad for the relief from the sound of his boots walking by constantly. A few weeks after his steps stopped sounding, she finally left her room. She wandered a bit, but then grew tired, realizing she wasn't eating enough for her new body. She opened a door and found a library, with chairs that were absolutely delightful on her sorer parts. After stepping in, Nesta appeared around a shelf. She approached her as a hunter would an injured deer, as not to startle it.
  Her sister began to fuss over her for months trying to get her to regain her lost weight. Feyre ended up having to step in, and took her down into the city. She was shocked to see a new home, one that seemed to be built just for Feyre and her High Lord, Rhysand's, family. Feyre told her she could even keep the grounds, and that there was a room made for her when it was constructed.
  She finally started to regain some sense of normalcy, only seeing Lucien in the hall every few weeks, when he updated Rhys and her sister on the Spring court and some other people, who's names she had forgotten.

A/N i hope you guys enjoy this story as much as you have my other one! "The Shadowsingers Mate" i don't think i will intertwine their storylines, but i wanted to write about both of these characters, with more ACOTAR series possible in the future. I'm going to try and update both stories weekly, but that may not be the most consistent schedule. ENJOYYY