Mindless Behavior Imagine Princeton -Breaking The Rules-

Imagine, you and Prince go to this performing arts school, but unfortunately the school is split up between the Dragons & Wolves. You're a wolf and he's a dragon, so technically you guys are natural enemies.

~In The Cafetaria~

Y/N- *You and your friends go to get your usual cafetaria seat*

Prince- *Prince & his friends rush to get the seat before you & your friends could, eventhough they clearly knew you always sit there*

Y/N- Uhh hello!?! WTF do you think your doing, we always sit here!

Prince- Uhh hello!?! We don't care, we're Dragons and you guys are just.. Wolves...

Y/N- Ugh! More like Donkies you guys are such asses!

Prince- Listen Pup, we don't want an argument-

Y/N- *Interrupts Princeton* Uh then leave moron!

Prince- *Stands up furiously* We'll leave, but you'll regret doing that!

Y/N- Psh! Ooh, I'm soo scared! *You and your gang sit like usually and laugh about shit*

~Later At Night~

| Okay So the Dragons & Wolves have seperate dorms from each other |

Y/N- *Wash your face, brush your teeth and get into bed* 

Suddenly the fire alarm goes off!

Y/N- *Wake up frantically and rush outside with your room mates*

You see almost all the Wolves running in your direction, soaking wet, head to toe!

Y/N- OMG! (Your Best Friend) What Is going on!?!

Your Best Friend- I DONT KNOW! OMG!

You get flattened onto the wall by the caotic mob!

Then you see Prince with the rest of his gang breaking the corner and standing right infront of you! & Before you know it, some of the Dragons practically kidnap you and your friends and through you into the pool on campus! But you can't swim so you panic like crazy and almost drown.

Y/N- HEEELLLPP!! I CAN'T SWIM!!!

Prince- WHAT! *Takes off shirt quickly and dives in pool & takes you out of the water* A-a-are you okay?!

Prince's Friends- What You'd you do that for?

Prince- Are you guys crazy! She could have drown out there!*

Y/N Friends- Uh!! Hello does anyone care about us! Ugh! *gets out of the pool angrily and rush to you*

Your Best Friend- *Pushes Prince aside and helps you get up and takes you to your dorm*

Y/N- *You're crying, choking on water & still tramatized by the whole thing* thanks (Your best friend)

Prince- *Shouts from behind* I'm really sorry!

Prince's Friends- Uh what the hell dude!?! uhm, but you were kind of teaming up with the Wolves-

Prince- Wait no I wasn't!

Prince's Friends- Yeah you were, if you wanna hang and be cool with us you're gonna have to get back at Y/N.

Prince- But the poor girl almost drowned out there!

Prince's Friends- Mmmhmm... whatever just do it!

~The Next day in the library~

Y/N- *Reading a book about Ballet* Wow I wish I could learn how to do ballet.