Chapter 2

Y/N pov
I walked into the bakery with my guitar strapped around my back. I decided to stop at the local bakery before heading to the park to meet up with my student of mine.

"Hello what can I get for ya?" The lady at the register said.
"One slice of apple pie please." I say kindly.

Coincidentally someone at the register next to me had ordered the exact same thing. We glanced at each other and chuckled it off.

"Here ya go miss." The lady said.

I replied with a kind 'thank you' while paying for the slice. I walked out of the bakery and crossed the road to the local park. Little did I know a blonde haired male was watching my every move.

Kenma's pov

'That was so weird' I thought to myself. I paid for my apple pie and walked out of the bakery.
'She was pretty' I thought to myself while still watching the h/c lady. Then something- or should I say someone snapped me out of my daze.
"You know it's not polite to stare someone down like that."
'Dammit Kuroo' I thought to myself.
"Yea whatever." I said while rolling my eyes.
Kuroo chuckled then began to speak again.
"See ya later Kenma!" He says while walking off to the park across the street.
"Hey where are you going?" I asked him.
"Going to guitar practice." He says while holding up his brand new guitar.
He began to walk off so I quickly followed.
"Since when did you start playing the guitar?" I asked.
"Today actually, I want to lead how to serenade the ladies." He said while smirking.
I punched him in the side and he groaned from the sudden impact. Then we made it to the park.

"Hello miss L/N" Kuroo says in a dramatic voice.
"Oh hush, that makes me sound old." The h/c girl said with a disgusted face.
"Oh I don't believe we've met." The h/c girl suspects.

"Ah yea haha I'm a friend of Kuroo. My names Kenma Kozume." I said while extending my hand for her to shake.
She gently shook my hand back. And I later found out her name was F/N L/N. 'Her hands were soft' I Thought to myself.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was my assistant from my company which meant I had to come in for a business meeting.
"Ah it was good to meet you F/N but I must get going." I announce.
"Aw thats quite alright it was a pleasure meeting you!" The lady responds back while tuning her guitar.
"See ya Kuroo." I say while waving to him.
"See ya later bro." He responds back.