One

Harry was cooking breakfast for his four kids and husband. Baby Scorpius was in his baby chair by the table next to him. "I thought I smalled something good," Harry's husband Draco Malfoy said walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning love," Draco said walking over and kissing Harry.

"Eww Gross," their oldest, Lily said as she walked in, coving her eyes.

"Oh do you want some," Draco said running after her.

"NOOOOO," she yelled running away. Draco ended up catching, she landing her on the couch. Do to her younger brother James helping Draco. And playfully kissing her forehead and cheeks.

"BETRAYAL," Lily yelled. Harry laughed at his family happily. It was at the moment that there owl, Moony. He drop a letter by Harry. Harry turned of the stove and grabbing the letter.

Dear Harry Potter

Hi I am Olivia Night-Robinson. I'm your second cousin on you're mother Lily's side. Petunia accidentally let slip that Lily had a son that we all didn't know about. I made her tell me how to contact you for the family reunions. I really hope you can make it. We all really want to meet you. The Reunion is that GoldIn at -------- from Friday to Monday morning. I always wanted to say one more than. Your mother was my best friend she was my cousin. Her and I loved each other like sister. I was so crushed when I found out about her and James. But the fact that a part of both of them still lives on gives hope. I hope I see you this weekend.

With Love Olivia Night-Robinson

"OH MY FUCKING MERLIN," Harry yelled.

"WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU OKAY?" Draco yelled running in the room.

"I have family other the dursleys and they want me to go to a family reunion. I need to set down," Harry said heading it to Draco. Draco read it as Harry set there thinking.

"What's wrong with Daddy, Papa?" Their second youngest, Cassiopeia 'Cassi' asked.

"He's just thinking princess. Hey do me a big favor and go see your brother and sister and tell Lily to come get Scorp for a second," Draco told her.

"Of course papa," Cassi said running off. Lily come back having already understood the situation she carried her brother into the other room without a word.

"You alright?" Draco asked setting next to his husband.

"I don't know. I had other family, I didn't have to be abused and tortured by the Dursleys. I have family that from what this Olivia says they would have loved me. It's a lot to take in," Harry told him.

"I know. I know. Hey what do you say if I had Hermione and Pansy watch the kids and you and I just spend the day together," Draco smiled.

"No, no, no. I couldn't do that to them," Harry told his husband.

"And why not they drop Rosa, Fei, and Luka off her all the time. Come on babe you need this," Draco told him.

"Alright fine. But only because I know how stubborn you are," Harry told him.

Friday Morning

Harry had already wrote Olivia back telling her that he was gonna go and that he is bring his partner and four kids. Which only made Olivia happier to hear he has kids. She had depended he call him and the kids call her Aunt Liv. Harry released agreed. Harry was now finish off some pecking.