Break Up To Make Up

Sariyah...

'Break Up To Make Up Thats All We DoFirst You Love Me Then You Hate Me, Thats A Game For Fools'

First You Love Me Then You Hate Me, Thats A Game For Fools'

I Stood In The Living Room Arguing With My Fiancé Ken. We Were Toxic As Hell. We Could Argue Over Anything But We Love Each Other Too Much To Really Break Up With Each Other(We Really Do It For The Makeup Sex). We Were Basically Like Marcus And Angela.

"That's What You Need To Get Through Your Thick Ass Head! You Always Yelling And Fussing Over Simple Shit! You Need To Shut The Fuck Up And Let Me Take Care Of You! How Am I Supposed To Help You Do Shit If You Complain I'm Not Doing It Right?! Then When I Let You Do It Yourself, You Complain! What The Fuck I'm Supposed To Do?!" He Asked While Constantly Poking My Forehead.

"Don't Tell Me To Shut The Fuck Up! I Ask You To Do One Simple Thing And You Can't Even Do That! And I Don't Want You Taking Care Of Me! I Have A Job For A Reason!" I Yelled Back.

"Lets Be Real Here Sariyah, You Only Keeping That Low Paying Ass Job Because You're Afraid Of Your Big Bald Headed Ass Father! I Bet You Ain't Told Him You Still Fetching Coffee Like You Were 8 Years Ago! Bending Over Backwards Only For You To Still Be Unnoticed! You Know I Make More Than Enough Money To Take Care Of Your Spoiled Ass!"

Fuck, He's Actually Right About That Job. However, I Make $37 Dollars An Hour That Don't Sound Low Paying To Me! And I'm Not Scared, Its Just My Father Would Have My Head If I Quit. Being That He 'Pulled Strings' To Get Me That Job And I Don't Want To Hear His Mouth. I Put My Hands On My Hips And Took A Deep Breath.

"Well, My Big Bald Headed Ass Father Is More Of A Man Than You'll Ever Be!" I Shot Back.

"Oh Sariyah, We Both Know That's Not True! We Both Know Your Father Isn't A Man! He Just Sits Around Throwing Orders And Like A Fool You Listen!"

"My Father May Be Controlling, But He Damn Sure Ain't Topping Your Mama!" I Shrugged.

"What About My Mama?!" He Asked.

"You Know Your Mama Don't Like Me! I Heard Her Tell You To Leave Me And Get Back With Your Ex! But You Know What? She Can Have Your Trifling Ass! Get Out!" I Fumed.

"You Get Out! You The One Who Started This Fucking Argument!"

"Ken, Go! I'm Tired Of Arguing With You! Just Leave, Get Out! GET OUT!" I Yelled Louder.

He Looked At Me With Lustful Eyes And Licked His Lips. He Came Towards Me And Reached To Grab Me But I Backed Away.

"C'mere." He Said In That Low Husky Tone I Just Love.