Punishment

Carina...

Hi, I'm Carina And I'm 34 Years Old

Hi, I'm Carina And I'm 34 Years Old. I Live In Beverly Hills, California With My Husband Kenneth Edmonds. He's 52 And A Millionaire. I'd Be Lying If I Said I Wasn't With Him For The Money At First. But As Time Went On, We Happened To Fall In Love. We Got Married 5 Years Ago. He Spoiled The Hell Out Of Me. I Was Just Making It Home From My Self Care Day. Which Included A Nail Appointment, Pedicure, A Spa Day, Getting A Facial, Getting My Hair Did, A Brazilian Wax, My Eyebrows Waxed And Lash Individuals. I Walked Inside And Headed Straight Upstairs. I Took A Shower And Moisturized My Body In Cocoa Butter. I Put On My Dark Blue Silk Floral Kimono Robe And Chanel Slippers. I Headed Downstairs And Seen Ken Coming In. He Pulled Me Into Him And Gave Me A Kiss.

"Hey Sexy." He Smiled.

"Mhh, Hi Papi." I Rubbed His Shoulders.

"You Cooking Today Or We Getting Take Out?" He Asked.

"I'll Cook. I'll Make Some Steak, Shrimp, Potatoes And Asparagus." I Told Him.

"Thats Right. You Better Cook For Daddy." He Teased.

"You Know I Don't Mind. Go Shower And Relax, I'll Call You When The Food's Ready." I Kissed Him And Walked Away.

I Cooked Dinner And Called Him Down. I Fixed His Plate For Him And Sat It In Front Of Him.

"What You Want To Drink?" I Asked.

"Give Me Water."

I Grabbed A Bottle Of Water And Poured It In A Wine Glass With 2 Ice Balls. I Gave Him His Water And Fixed My Plate. I Sat Across From Him And We Prayed Over Our Food. We Told Each Other About Our Days And I Told Him The Little Gossip I Heard Today. This Was Our Usual. After We Finished, We Started The Dishwasher And Went Into The Movie Theater. He Turned On Waiting To Exhale And We Cuddled.

Friday Evening...