NO CHOICE

niall's pov

"babe don't get mad i have no choice." Liam told me

"liam you spend two hours with me then leave with her for the rest of the day and your telling me not to be mad!" i exclaimed annoyed

"its not my fault my manage management told me to pretend like i'm dating her!" he defended

"well if you stand up to them you wouldn't have to!!" i growled .it came out harsher than i meant it to but i couldn't stop myself from being so angry ive already caught them kissing because "management says so" . i'm tired of feeling like i have to compete for my boyfriend if that's the case then what am i fighting so hard for this relationship because it seems like I've already lost.

"why're you mad !?"he questioned me his eyebrows scrunching together.

"just leave me alone liam."i whispered exhausted and tired of arguing over the same thing.lately we've been arguing alot .

"niall. NIALL!! babe im sorry" he apologized

"NO liam im serious"i looked away from his brown eyes that stared into my soul.

"look babe lets just go on vavaction just the two of us no management just us."he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

i looked up at the brown eyes that hold my heart and future and smiled.

"really?"

"yea babe really i love you" he said smiling down at me since i was considerably shorter than he was.

"i love you too."i sighed, finally giving in to his childish apology.

i wrapped my arms around his neck,he leaned down and we kissed.i still feel that same spark like when we first kissed one year ago mabye that just a reassurance that were still in love hopefully he still feels those same sparks.

"uh humm" someone cleared their throat.i turned my head and saw none other than danielle.

"dani what are you doing here?"liam asked

i tensed when he called her "dani" a nickname really.i really didnt feel like asking because i already knew what he was gonna say.

"umm your management told me that we were supposed to go to the mall so paparazzi can take pictures of us together."

i was sure that my facial expression was giving away all my emotions ,but i didnt care this girl was taking the love of my life away slowly and i am not having that AT ALL.

"well im ready so yo can wait downstairs"he told her.

"okay great,oh hey niall."she smiled.i didnt even say anything right now my focus is not to be nice to this girl so i jsut cotinued my death glare and she wnt downstairs.

"you are ridiculous"liam laughed at me when he saw my face.

"seriously liam seh interrupted us you need to fix that li i love youa nd everything but if you keep hanging out with her and leaving me here worried to death that she might kiss you or something then i dont know how much i can take."i looked him in the eye as i said this to let hi know that i was at my boiling point with thier little relashonship.

"babe i get it ill address it with management but if they dont like then -"i cut him off

"then li you need a new one but im at my boiling point with this"

he didnt say anything else just nodded kissed my cheek and left downstairs. i wiped a stray tear that fell.

"that went well"i mumbled