HE'S GONNA BE PISSED

liam's p.o.v.

me and dani walked hand in hand while exiting the food court, in the back of my mind something was telling me that this is wrong and i should be cuddled up with niall instead of walking hand in hand with a girl i wanted no more than to be friends. as paparazzi showed up we pretended to laugh at each other, smile and be in love. GOD how i wish this were NIALL i was holding hands with in the mall laughing at his adorableness, hearing his angelic irish voice pout about being hungry, me looking into his beautiful blue eyes and getting lost. GOD I LOVE HIM.

"LIAM!" dani said while waving her hands in my face. i looked up into her big brown eyes.

"oh......huh?" i snapped out of it.

"you were daydreaming again li." she stated. i frowned while looking at the ground.

" i miss him dani. i hate doing this to him especially when i know he hurts from it." i said my eyes still looking at the ground hoping that when i look up nialls face will be the one i see but i know there will be no such luck.

" liam i know you love him with all your heart and i know he loves you just as much considering the glares he gave me. but he needs to understand that if you cant do anything ,the you cant do anything. " she told me and i knew she was right. as much as i love him he nneds to understand that i can only hope that my management lets us go public.

" yea sorry for those glares , he thinks that you like me and your trying to steal ne away from him. " i chuckled i knew dani didnt like me she was like me older sister even though we kissed it was only for camera.

" what if ...... " she trailed off.

" what if what dani? " i asked afraid of where this conversation was leading to.

"what if i do ........" she said the rest was inaudible.

" WHAT IF I DO LIKE YOU! " she yelled quickly but i heard every word.

" dani .... i- "

" i know you love niall, but over the time weve been doing this ive grown feelings for you that i shouldnt have. " she sighed her brown eyes looking everywhere but at me.

" see i knew this was a bad idea from the jump i knew one of us were going to catch feelings. " i panicked what was i going to tell niall he was going to be pissed at me and might kill her if not curse her out.

" dani can we be friends? " i asked scared of the answer.

" liam i dont-"

" ill just tell management that you have a boyfriend. " i suggested

" yea that works. " she sighed sadly. i dont know why but i couldnt stop my urge to kiss her she kissed back , but i didnt feel that same spark i felt with niall. i pulled away.

CLICK

we turned to see a camera man running off down the mall. dammit now nialls gonna be extremely pissed, what have i done the love of my life might leave me because i couldnt control my stupid impulses.

" liam." i heard an irish accent say. i looked over and saw my niall standing there with a giant blue teddy bear blue is his favorite color.then i looked ay his face and his blue eyes were no longer happy they were angry, sad, and dissapointed. then i came back to reality and remembered what just happened.

" niall i-"

" you kissed her " he chocked out tears now falling from his eyes

"niall its not what you- " dani started

"SHUTUP YOU BOYFRIEND STEALING WHORE! I HATE BOTH OF YOU! " he yelled then ran away

"NIALL!! "harry called after him but he kept running. harry turnrd around and gave me a death glare

" you should be ashamed liam payne " he growled

what have i done