~Hajime Hinata x Female Izuru Kamakura Reader~

Character: Hajime Hinata
Type: fluff and angst
Requested by: @-PRESIDENT (I'm finally doing this I'm sorry it took forever 😭)
Requests?: Closed as of 06/16/2021
(( in this you're the sister/twin of Fuyuhiko))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hajimes Pov
The school day had finally reached its end and y/n and I could finally relax behind the school at our favourite spot. Y/n collapsed onto the ground placing her bag beside her. "Ughhh why was today so longgg" Y/n groans as I place my bag down and sit next to her. "No idea.." Y/n lifts her head up and looks at me with a grin "Sooo~ do you have any good snacks in there~" She says as she points to my bag. "And if I did?" "Can I have some?~" I sigh and grab the milk chocolate pocky I had been saving for later. Y/n and I split the pocky eating it slowly to savour the taste. "I wonder if we had ultimates which ones we'd have." Y/n says as she stares into the sky. "I dunno y/n, but I think they'd be pretty awesome! I mean imagine being so good at something you get a special title and school!" "True that! Unfortunately we were born ordinary and boring..." "Ah y/n don't say that! We're all unique in our own ways" "Yeah, but Fuyuhiko is my brother and he has an ultimate, what's so special about him? What about me!?" Y/n looks at me with tears forming in her eyes, "Ah, I'm sorry Hajime.." "No, no, it's okay y/n, after all he is quite a brat." Y/n giggles and hugs me. "Thank you Hajime, thank you for everything." Y/n and I hold in a tight embrace as she sobs into my shoulder. I comfort her until she calms down and I pick her bag up and take her home.

Y/n's Pov
When we arrived at my house I hugged Hajime again and thanked him for everything he did before waving goodbye to him as he walked to his house. I sighed to myself as I entered my house. "I'm home!" I yelled while placing my bag down and taking off my shoes. I walked tiredly to my room, slumping onto my bed hugging my favourite stuffed animal and proceeding to take a small nap. Shortly after I was woken up by someone knocking at my door, I groan and get up to answer. "Ah hi Fuyuhiko.." Fuyuhiko snickers and hands me a letter. "What is this? Another love letter from Teruteru, no thanks." I start to close the door but Fuyuhiko stopped it with his foot. "No, the principal told me to give it to you, our names got mixed up for some reason, anyways here." He throws the letter onto the floor then leaves. I stare at the letter for a while before picking it up.

"Dear Y/n Kuzuryu, we have noticed that you're the only student in the academy with a sibling that is an ultimate, due to these discoveries we have decided that you'd be the perfect test subject for our project titled the Hope Cultivation Plan, although there are consequences to joining this, and that is you'll have to be fake expelled from the academy to join, if you do choose to join meet us in the office before school ends to discuss further details."

I reread the letter thousands of times, yet still didn't understand a single thing that was happening. I decided that I'd go to the meeting simply because for once I'm the one people want to see.

*the next day/after school*

I sneak away from cleaning duties dragging Hajime with me. I didn't know wha was going to happen to me, so I might as well spend time with my best friend while I can. We sit down in the same spot we always do and we just chatted until the bell rang. "Ah that's the bell! Well, shall we go?" Hajime says holding out his hand to me. I grab it but make a quick excuse to go to the bathroom. "Ah okay, I'll be waiting for you at your locker, okay?" I nod to him before rushing to the office, once I finally reach the office they gave a brief summary of what I would be getting into, but the part that caught my eye was how they'd 'turn me into an ultimate,' when they said that my heart sank into my chest, finally people will notice me, I won't be an ordinary anymore!! They finished talking and dismissed me saying I had till the end of the week to figure out what I wanted to do, considering its Tuesday I don't have that much time to figure this out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy! It's been so long! How've you been :3 ?
Also I'm finally doing requests hi I'm getting stuff done for once 😩☝️
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this so far and part 2 will be out soon (hopefully-)
Also, yes I'm working on the other requests too 😏
I know- I'm being productive >:D

Words: 855