『••11••』

─◌✰್ chapter eleven ;; romance

*ੈEver since I met you, I wanted to take you here before I leave. *ੈ

"Now?"

"Well, one absence won't do us any harm. Right? Plus, basically everyone is skipping school today. Or if you want we can do it during lunch."

"Whatever you wanna do I'm fine with."

"Aw, we sound just like a couple."

"N-No we don't.."

"So, is that a yes?"

"Yeah, I'll go on a date with you."

He smiled. "I'm glad."

His hands went up from your waist to your shoulders sending chills down your spine. It was like another staring contest, but more intense. Like the both of you were going to kiss, but you weren't. He blinked.

You grinned. "I won~."

"Sorry, I didn't know we were having a staring contest. Either way, I could look in your eyes all day."

Before you could even say anything, the bell rung. You and Neji were late to your second class, which was surprising. Even though you were absent for weeks, you were never late. Neji was late once on the first day because he got lost, but that was it.

The both of you groaned and got up, going to your lockers first. After, you both went to class. School went by fast so of course Neji was excited. He made you stop by the martial arts club with you, since it was apart of your 'date'. Also, to mention that he said you couldn't eat lunch.

All he let you eat was the chocolates he bought. He threw all the other ones in your locker away or took the ones that looked good. You didn't even try to stop him. So now, you two were walking to martial arts club. He was eating a chocolate from a bag one of his fangirls gave him.

"Neji, you can't take the chocolates my fans gave me and still eat yours."

"What? Are you jealous?"

"No."

"Trust me, you can't eat for a reason."

"Well are you going to tell me? I don't think I can take it anymore."

"Trust me. I'll satisfy you enough."

"What the hell do you mean by that?!"

"N-Not in that way! You're so dirty minded, Y/n.."

"You said it weird."

"Nope, it's just that you're a pervert."

"You are too."

He opened the door to the club room, which had a table for two. You stared at it, then at him. He had a big smile on his face when he dragged you in.

He pulled out the chair for you so you could sit down. There was a candle on the table and music playing in the background. Honestly, you were embarrassed.

"What is this..?"

"Our date."