Chapter 7

"Attention!" Commander Shardis yelled. [F/n], Isabel, Levi, and Farlan stood in front of the crowd, looking down on the other cadets. "From now on these four will fight along side you. You three... introduce yourself to your fellow soldiers."

[F/n] averted to Levi. He was glaring at Erwin, who was returning the cold glare. [F/n] tightened her grip on Colonel's leash. Then, the silence was finally broken. "Levi" he stated coldly. "Oh, uh, [F/n][L/n] and my dog's name is Colonel" she said with a sweet smile after. Some of the other cadets had a touch of blush on their cheeks."My name is Isabel Mongolia! Nice to meet you!" Isabel said using her thumb to point at herself. "Farlan Church. Pleased to meet you." Farlan said with an incorrect salute.

The soldiers glared at the four. There was more awkward scilence.

"They will stay in Fragon's squad. Fragon take care of them." The commander said. "In my squad!?" The bearded squad leader, that was presumably Fragon, bellowed. "Do you object?" Commander quizzed. "No, I just thought they would join Erwin's squad." He stated. "Captain Erwin is working on a new formation for the next expedition. He entrusted the new recruits to you." Shardis said "You will be responsible for their training. Is that understood?". Erwin looked at Fragon, who was looking at the ground. "Yes! Understood!" The squad leader answered, giving a salute . "That's all. Each squad... should provide a standard report." He said.

[F/n] and Colonel walked down the halls behind Farlan, Isabel, Levi, and Fragon. "This is he squad barracks" their new squad leader stated. Colonel sniffed one of the articles of clothing that was on one of the beds and sneezed. "There are a lot of beds!" [F/n] aired. "Yay! That means we live together?" Isabel asked. "Women live separately" Fragon answer the girl. "EHH, but I'm fine here!" She complained. "Don't argue, Isabel" [F/n] told her. "Why are you so boring?" Isabel asked. "Don't call me that!" [F/n] said in a rather irritated voice. Farlan and Levi sighed at the two girl's bickering. Little did they know, Fragon was glaring at them.

"You will sleep here" he said. [F/n] looked at Levi. He wore one of the most disgusted faces she'd ever seen. She watched as the short man walked over to one of the beds and touched it. He took a look at his finger tips that was, now, covered in dust. He drew his hand back from the bed and held it up in front of him with a disgusted look. "You lived in underground sewers so much that you must be used to the dirt. But here we have cleanliness and order." Fragon told Levi. Oh lord, does he know what he just said? "What did you say?" He questioned "You bastard! What did you say!". [F/n] let out a deep sigh. Shit 'bout to go down. "What? Don't you dare talk to an outranking officer that way, you filthy piece of trash!" Fragon said in a cocky way. Just in time, Farlan jumped in. "Ahaha! Don't worry captain! We'll keep this place clean." Farlan said nervously. Levi glared at Fragon and [F/n] glared at Levi. Farlan closed his eyes and incorrectly saluted, again. "Once you finnish unpacking, go to the training grounds. We'll start by teaching Church the correct salute." Fragon said storming out of the room.

After the squad leader left, everyone stood in awkward silence. Until Farlan broke it. "Levi! I told you not to fight!" He scolded. Levi stared at him before speaking. "Did not hear what he called us?" Levi questioned. "Well..." The other man aired "Senior officers will treat you poorly if you act like that". Levi gritted his teeth and tightly held the bed sheet in his hand. [F/n], who now sat on the floor cross legged, watched as Farlan and Levi argued. She rubbed her dog's head so his ears flopped around. He stood up and licked her cheek. She let a giggle escape her lips. She continued to stroke his silky body. She played with his ears so they flopped down like a rabbit's. "Oi, [F/n], stop playing with that filthy animal, and clean" Levi ordered, ruffling her [h/c] locks. She blushed a bit at his action. "O-okay" she answered.

-------------

Hey! Sorry I haven't updating in such a long time! I have been really busy. Anyway, again, really sorry I haven't updated any of my stories in a long time. Comment or favorite! Thanks for reading!