CH-10

I woke by the sun rays that was falling on my face. I looked at the side of my bed and saw the suitcase. The whole situation is so confusing I have no Idea what happened or where they are taking us for vacation. I got up to get ready and went to the dining place, Namjoon was already sitting there while his face was buried in his palms. I slightly coughed and said "good morning Namjoon" he raised his head I could see his eyes were red and he was clenching his jaw, he was still angry. "Good morning y/n lets have breakfast BTS will soon be arriving to recieve us" he said. I then asked "umm where are we going?" 

 "we're going to hawaii" he exclaimed. My eyes went wide "w....what we're going to a different country" I asked. "yeah I hope you've packed cause we're going there for a month. I've talked to your boss about it and also your friend will be there" he said without any expression. "yeah but what about our session" I asked. He got up without saying anything. "are you not gonna answer my question?" I said being annoyed from his bipolar behavior. He came near me with fists balled "you really care about the session huh? Do you even know what has happened? Don't annoy me before I do something bad" he said with a deep voice. Damn that was scary after that he got a call from Jungkook to come out.

We both went and saw two cars. we went to the car where Jungkook,sim,me and Namjoon will be sittingg the rest were in the other car. The drive to the airport was silent. Even Sim looked confused. We reached the airport and I saw many guards after we got down from our car the guards took the cars and some guards escorted us to the private jet. The jet was so big and luxuries from inside. The jet had 3 compartments. Me and Namjoon were in a compartment, jungkook and sim the other and rest of them in the third. I really wanted to sit with sim I wonder if she also knows where we are going.

As Namjoon was sleeping in his seat, I kept thinking about what might happen and what is the reason we're going there. But after sometime I found out a very good idea what if I tell him that I also fell for him so he could open up to me more and I could do my treatment. I know I'm being very selfish right now but I cannot live with a mafia. I'll just keep on acting and do my treatment he wouldn't even realize it, Perfect I thought to myself. While I was thinking an airhotess came to our compartment and called out Namjoon "Mr.Kim Your members are calling  you to the third compartment " she spoke while intentionally bowing down to show her cleavage. WOW first of all she didn't knock when she entered, she didn't even greet me and now she is trying to seduce him.

After that Namjoon got up and said "I'll be sending Sim to you so you won't get bored" after saying that he left. Sim came in and sat down near me. "y/n are you fine, you look tensed" she asked. "fine? sim we are in a mafia's jet going to a different country we don't even know why we're going.....wait do you even know where we are going?" I asked her. She simply said no, this girl she is taking everything so lightly. "we're going to Hawaii" I said to her. "what? really? wow that's my dream place it's a good thing I took my bikini's" she said excitedly I sighed and wonder only if I had calm nerves like her because she is enjoying and over here I'm just worrying too much.

~TIME SKIPPED~

we reached to a big mansion and it was so big and there were lavish furnitures. I went to the second floor balcony and the view of the beach and blue ocean was breathetaking. I saw the boys coming in with their bags. While I was looking at jimin and taehyung jumping like 5 years kids I saw Namjoon talking to someone on the phone it looked like he was shocked and angry. After that he came inside. I went to my bedroom and unpacked stuff. I went down and saw everyone changed their dresses and were ready to go somewhere. "where are we going ?" me and sim asked together. "we're going to the beach let's go" they said but Namjoon was nowhere to be seen. Right after that we heard sound of thing breaking from I suppose it was his room. Yoongi and jhope told us to wait here as they ran to his room. It was almost ten minutes until I saw both of them coming to the drawing room looking helpless. "what happened?" Jin asked to them. "he is not saying anything" yoongi said. "his anger is out of control" jhope said. "I'll go to him" I said getting up. "no y/n its not good to go to him right now" yoongi said being concerned. "no, that is the reason I'm here right, to help him with his anger" I said and they all stay silenced. 

(⚠𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱⚠)

Without any further discussions I went to his room. I was really nervous but I really wanted to help him. I saw him sitting on the bed his back facing me, the floor was filled with broken vase and mirror. "Don't come near me or you'll face consequences" he said in a deep husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. "Namjoon please listen to me I am just here to help you I promise I will leave this room once you tell me everything" I tried to convince him with my softest voice. He didn't reply back. I don't know from where I was getting the confidence but I went near him and sat down. He turned his head to look at me we both looked at each other I broke the silence and said "you can trust me and share things with me".

He suddenly grabbed my shoulder and pinned me to the bed. I tried to shout but he grabbed my neck with one of his hand and closed my mouth with the other. " I told you not to come here or you'll face consequences why don't you obey me huh? " He said directly looking in my eyes. "If I wanted I could fck you right here and there....do you know how much you have been tempting me but I cannot do that as I don't want to harm you" His words made my body numb. He removed his hands from my neck and his fingers wandered in my thighs. He took his smooth fingers inside my dress I could feel his fingers on my heat and he started stroking my clothed heat, he removed his hand from my mouth and kissed me. It was a rough kiss filled with many emotions. After a hot session he backed away both of us panting. "N.... Namjoon I.. Love you" I blurted out and ran away from his room.

Everyone there looked at me and asked me "y/n what happened? You were there for like an hour? And why you look so shocked? " Everyone started questioning me. "H.. He didn't say anything I tried hard" I said looking down with a low tone. Holding my tears as I ran to my room.

A/N
____

Can you think why is namjoon so angry or why did they go to Hawaii... Well let's wait👀 for the next chapter😉