Volleyball club

--So the volleyball coach will be a girl and her name is Jenny.--

Jenny: Hello nice to meet you.

Y/N: It's nice to meet you too.

Jenny: So what position do you play?

Y/N: I'm an ace and wing spiker.

Jenny: Perfect we've been looking for an ace. Let's see what you got. I'll have Nia our setter do some sets to you.

Y/N: Sounds good.

You and Nia are on the court warming up. You guys finish and you get in position. You pass her the ball and she sets it. You come up and spiker the ball really hard right on the side line.

Everyone: Holy shit.. that was amazing. It kind of looks like Ushijima's spikes.

Y/N: Oh ya I forgot to mention I'm Y/N Wakatoshi.

Jenny: Wait as in your brother is Ushijima.

Y/N: Yes that's who learned to spike from and I also do serves like his.

Jenny: Omg we are so honored to have you

Y/N: I'm not really known unlike my brother.

Jenny: That's ok.

It'd the end of practice and Kenma and Kuroo come over to you. You kiss both of them and your brother walks in right then.

Ushijima: The fuck did I just see y/n.

Y/N: Uh shit. Toshi meet Kenma and Kuroo.

Ushijima: Hello but why tf did you kiss both of them.

Y/N: Well you know Kenma he's been my guy best friend since we were born and I've liked him for along time and Kuroo is hot and kind so us 3 are in a poly relationship toshi.

Ushijima: Ok that was a lot of info to take in. Wait y/n wtf is that on your neck.

Y/N: Nothing brother i just burnt myself this morning with my straightner.

Ushijima: I'm not fucking dumb a know the difference between a burn and hickey. Don't tell me y'all fucked at school.

Kuroo: We did. I just couldn't resist her and she couldn't resist me.  And then Kenma joined in.

Kenma: Wtf Kuroo why did you have to rat me out too.

Ushijima: It's but like y'all shouldn't do that at school.

All of you: Ok.

Timeskip--

A few months later it's been 3 months since you guys have started dating. Yout parents know about your relationship and they support you. Everything is going well until.--

Sorry for the short chapter I'm gonna be releasing mulitple short chapters today so that's why it's short.