Dreams are becoming reality

Kimberlys P.O.V

I didn't think that today could go bye any slower. Today was the day. Steven Fernadez was coming to Texas ! I've always dreamed of meeting him. He has been my ideal since he was a beginner. And today no matter what i was gonna meet him No matter what. The bell for my 7th hour had finally rung. I hurried and put my pen and papers for todays class away. I was about to walk out of Art when my teacher Mr. Clanky called me over. He was one of those teachers that enjoy hitting on the young girls at school. I was a freshman and i've heard bad stories about him and fresh mans.

"Yes Mr. Clanky ? Am i in trouble ? I  said  while walking over to his desk.

"Mmm i wouldn't say that i was just wondering how this class has been gong for you lately ? " He said while glancing his eyes up and down my body.

" Umm.. Im doing fine ? Look id love to stay for this but Imo kinda in a hurry right now. " I said backing up to the door. 

" okay while have a good weekend ill see you in class monday (; "  He said going back behind his desk" 

So i guess its that time when i introduce myself. Right ? Well Imo Kimberly. Im a freshman currently 14 turning 15 fairly soon. Im 5'1. Yeah I know short right. I have Blueish green eyes but Im hispanic. Odd i know but i like it c: I also have black hair with Blueish purple ends. I love my hair but hate it. I mean its so long so it gets tangled easily. Im pretty well known in the school i guess you can say Imo a "cool kid" ha. But it gets annoying having everyone calling you "Capper clack famous". Capper clack is like the schools website where you post profile pictures and anything you'd like ( A.N; Capper clack is the first thing to make up a fake social media site. ) I've loved having attention tough. 

I walked to my locker while smiling and waving to everyone saying hi to me. I got to my locker and was putting my combo in when someone grabbed me and I dropped all of my things. 

" Hey babygirl" I hear a voice whisper in my ear. I turned around quickily. 

" OH MY GOSH BRIANNA NEVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME !" I say while giggling and picking my things up. I typed in my combo again and started putting my things away, I grabed my backpack which had some clothes shoes and other things to get ready fot the meetup for Steven Fernadez. 

"Ready lets go to my house first t change ? " Brianna asked while getting her keys out of her backpack. 

"hell yeah tonights gonna be down dude. Ugh i cant wait to meet Steven. " I said while walking to her car. We both got to the car and got in. She started the car and we started driving. Brianna lives pretty far from me. It didnt matter though because i still go to her house all the time. Brianna was a junior so she could drive. We do have classes with eachother but only our electives. We pulled in Briannas house. She lives a pretty big house. I mean so do I but for some reason her house felt more cozy and home like. Most likely because my mom was never home and its only my mom and I so im always home alone. I could throw a party and she wouldnt know or care. Me and Brianna ran up to her room and started changing for the meet up. 

Briannas Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=151442121

Kimberlys Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=151443562

We finshed getting ready and headed out for Stevens meet and great downtown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; 

Hey you guys so i have started and new fanfiction about Steven Fernadez. 

I am so so sorry this chapter is short but i want to save the juicy deatils for my next Chapter c:

So stay sooned for more in this Fan-Fic