Chapter 1

I hate school.

Not like "I'm a teenager so I must hate it" hate.

I REALLY hate school.

So when my mom decides to wake me up at 7:00 am to "meet new people and explore my new surroundings"I wasn't exactly bouncing off the walls.

"Urgggh" I said as my mom reminding me for the 100th time that I really needed to shower before I go to school if I want people to talk to me.

"Sienna Katherine Anne Hendricks!" She screamed when she realised that I was still in the position she left me in 10 minutes ago.Deciding that I didn't want my mother to pop a vein in her head and die,I got off my bed and sarcastically replied "Yes,thy Duchess of the Hendricks household,I have awakened!"She just rolled her eyes and gave me her death look.

After I hopped in the shower and put on some socially acceptable clothes I walked downstairs to see my family chatter happily about some social function where I would have to where a fake smile and get old lady lipstick all over my cheek.See,we're new in town and my mom made it her duty to involve herself in every single social situation.While I prefer to spend quality time with my internet connection.

My mom gave me a once-over and I could tell that a judgemental comment was at the tip of  her tounge."Your wearing that on your first day?"she asked.

I looked down at my Plaid shirt and skinny jeans and replied"No mom,I plan of shedding off my clothes in the car and wearing by birthday suit"I rolled my eyes for added effect.I could tell that she was about to tell me something about dressing like a lady but by the grace of some higher power,I was saved by my bus.

I ran out to my bus and sat away from civilation.Socially awkward peeps in the house?! WOOT WOOT!

When we pulled up to the school,My eyes grew wide in fear.

IT WAS EXACTLY LIKE A FREAKING MOVIE.

There were the jocks,the freaks,the pretty blonde,The nerds,the misfits.

You name it,It was there.

Soo.

WHO'S READY TO START JUNIOR YEAR IN HELL?

I know i'm not.