00

"You got a condom?" Dream asked George from the uncomfortable position they were in on the cold locker room floor.

"Yeah, yeah I'm my bag" he answered breathless.

Dream took out the three fingers he had in George and wiped them off on his shirt that was thrown on the floor.

"Fucking gross, use your own shirt next time" George hissed disgusted at him. Dream just rolled his eyes and started looking for the condom in his bag instead.

He found it rather quickly and ripped it open with his teeth before he slowly rolled it on his cock. He took a good amount of lube because, well, yeah he hated the guts of George but he still didn't want it hurt for him. He's not that evil.

He separated George's legs and got between them. Carefully he put the tip of his cock at his opening and started to push inside. George tensed up and Dream felt how tight he was, even though only about 25% of him was inside.

"Don't tell me it hurts love, you were the one who insisted to not be on your knees" he mocked in a British accent.

"Shut up and let me adjust" he hissed back. And dream did as told and waited for Georges green sign.

"You can keep going now, I think" he said after around 30 long seconds of waiting.

Dream started to push in further while saying "you know we can stop anytime, just tell me ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I know, same goes for you I guess." And this, this was the first time they had been nice to each other, well nice is maybe not the right term, not mocking or humiliating each other. It felt weird and awfully wrong.

"Good, now shut up and let me fuck you good okey?"

George didn't say anything, just nodded a quick nod. Dream took that as a sign to start moving, and so he did. Slow and gentle bumps at first, to let George get used to it.

"For fuck sake Dream pick up some speed" George said from the floor, and dream didn't need to be told twice.

He started moving faster and harder with each trust he did. And George moans got higher and higher.

"Oh my fucking god dream" he moaned out loud and his mouth made an 'o' shape and his eyes went wide open.

"Found it?" Dream asked breathless.

"Found it" he answered just as breathless.

"Your so fucking tight, you know that George? So tight for my big cock huh?" Dream said with a seductive voice while moving fast and trusting hard into George. Most of the times he would hit the prostrate and get a high pitched moan from George.

George moved one of his hands down and wrapped it around his own cock. Dream was fast to slap the hand away.

"Want you to cum untouched" he said while doing a hard trust right in George's prostate.

The room was filled with loud moans and the clapping sound that came with every trust dream made.

"Dre- ah ah- dream pl- please I need to" George stuttered out in between loud moans.

"You need what, George?" He answered in a low voice.

"I need to cum- please"

"Like begging for me huh? Thought you would be more domain in bed" He didn't really think that, George was kind of a twink, but he enjoyed teasing him.

"We're not in bed idiot" George said in an annoyed tone while rolling his eyes.

"Keep that tone and you will have to finish this yourself"