Prologue

Every fairy tale have a different beginnings, but never the less, they all have the same ending. An end where everything had finally fallen into their perfect places. Where every obstacles have been overcome, and every heart have been healed. It's the time where tears no longer falls on someone's cheeks, or forced to endure the feeling of seeing the person who caught your heart look at someone the way you look at them. It's when two hearts who acknowledge a single, perfect rhythm can finally look at each other and say, we did it.

My story isn't any different. It started like any other fairy tale, but getting our happy ending was anything but easy. There were obstacles we had to overcome. Tears have drenched our cheeks, and our hearts have been torn to pieces countless of times. But regardless of the hardship that came with it, and all of the sacrifices that were made, we are able to look back and confidently smile at the past.

This was my journey in search for that one special person who can make even the dullest moment into a precious memory that can never be replace. The one person who makes your heart flutters with one single smile. The one person whom you'd rather go through hardship with, that live life comfortably without her in it.

This is my fairy tale—my very own happy ending.

And you know what craziest thing is about this journey?

It was all caught of cam.