Chapter 1

Spring is on it's remaining days, and summer is just around the corner. The beautiful city of Seoul is filled with different kinds of beauty. Whether it's the tall skyscrapers that seemed to touch the deep blue sky, or the beautiful flowers and trees that are in full bloom, or the people who graces the busy street of the city yet too busy to notice the undeniable beauty unfolding in front of them—it can't be denied that this place is unarguably a small piece of a heaven.

Along with spring coming to an end is our group promotions for our latest album. We are now entering the door to the hiatus world where sleeping for more than two hours is once again possible. Where eating means sitting around an actual table, instead of sitting inside a van as we head to the next location. For the next few months, our lives are going to be boring.

My members and I sat patiently inside the chairman's office. Today is the last day of our promotion, and the first day of having the freedom to manage our own time.

“Promotions are finally over,” our chairman reminded. “But I'm afraid it's not time for any of you to rest just yet.”

“What do you mean, chairman?” Clearly, he's confused just like any of us. He have been working just as hard, and just as exhausted as everyone else, and judging by the look in his eyes, Nam Woohyun is a bit disappointed.

Our chairman took a deep breath before laying a white folder on the table. “You've been selected to star on a new reality program,” he explained.

“Caught on Cam?” I read, picking up the folder. “What is this?”

“It's the new show for NBS.”

“What do we have to do?” At last, a little spark of curiosity sprung in all of us. Despite the exhaustion that's daunting us at the very moment, the new program seemed to have taken some of it away. I can tell by the way Kim Myungsoo is looking at the folder.

“You have to be a host to someone for a whole month.”

“One whole month?” Lee Seongyeol asked, unsure if it can be done at all. “Isn't that a bit too long?”

“One, two, or three weeks isn't exactly enough time for people to recognized a new program,” our chairman explained. “Besides, this will be good for the group. Now that promotions are over, your fans will still be able to keep tabs on you through this program.”

“When does this show start?” Lee Hodong curiously asked. I guess it isn't new to have cameras all around the house, and people watching us. After all, our lives are one big opened book.

“When you get back to your dorm,” chairman answered. Everyone is yet again taken aback at the sudden realization. “The filming isn't suppose to start until next week, but the crew decided to push it forward after knowing that you're done with your latest album. Cameras have been set up all around the dorm, so you must behave no matter what. You can't be too comfortable even if you're inside your own place because people will be watching you.”

“Who's going to be the guest?” Jang Dongwoo asked eagerly.

“They really didn't tell me much about her.”

“Her?” Lee Songjung interrupted. The thought of having a girl inside a dorm full of males is a topic that needs to be taken seriously. It not rocket science to figure out what the other members are thinking at this moment, and even I can't brush all the thoughts flooding my head.

“All they told me is that she'll be arriving at your dorm in less than an hour,” chairman said. “So head home now, and prepare for her arrival.”

We did what we were told—we headed home to meet the newest member of Infinite.

No one spoke. Everyone is on their own little world, thinking, curious, and maybe even a bit excited to be doing a new reality show. It's the first time our van have been this quiet—no one shared their thoughts. Or maybe everyone's really just that exhausted to even fully realize what's really happening.