DKs not ok

Ellum stared at Corpse in shock. Did DK really just dump him? After leaving his old team for him?

"DK? Talk to me!" He said and ran to catch his lover. Or who he thought was his lover.

"No. I'm good,"

"DK. I want to talk to you," Toast said and Corpse turned. He nodded and left Ellum outside in the hallway.

The real DK cried out as a knife was dragged down his arm. Pain flashed through him.

"Well then Dakotaz. You deserve this....." the female said. Valkyrae laughed as DK whimpered put in response.

Sykunno took the knife and pointed the tip to his cheek. He pressed it to him and dragged it slowly down.

DK cried out again in pure agony. He wanted this to stop. He looked up as the door opened.

"Peter wants you," said the male. The red male walked in and DK wanted to cry more. He had hurt Steve.

Rae and Sykunno left and Steve sat down. He didn't want to meet DKs eyes but did. The man was in terrible condition.

His cheek was sliced open and bleeding lightly. Cuts ran along his chest and his shirt was on the floor a few feet away.

"Steve?"

"Don't even talk to me," Steve mumbled. He hadn't been lying when he told them Peter needed them but he really wanted to stop the torture.

Peter and 5up looked over as Sykunno and Rae walked over to them.

"Corpse is in and they believe him. Keep in touch with him," Peter ordered. Both nodded and 5up spoke.

"Dakotaz?" He asked and they explained that they were breaking DK slowly. Pain torture and tomorrow they were using electricity.

Hafu was concerned. DK wasn't acting like himself. She pulled Ellum into her office.

"Is DK acting weird?" She asked and he nodded. Hafu had figured out that the boys liked each other as well.

"He is. He won't talk to me and won't......" He trailed off and his face went a slight red.

"Hold your hand? Yeah, alright. Thanks. I'll talk to Toast," she told him. He nodded and left the room.

Dumbdog was talking to the others. They all noticed that DK was acting weird. It worried them.

"Anyone else notice how tense he seems?" Fundy asked. He was definitely worried about the purple man.

"Yes. I think we need to watch him," Janet said and they all nodded in agreement.

"I agree. It's weird. Notice how he walked away from Ellum earlier?" Kimi asked and Dumbdog looked over.

"He did?" He asked. "Yeah. Something is definitely wrong,"