Chapter three

Vinnies POV

Me and Olivia are laying on her bed watching dragon ball when I see her yawn and start to drift of to sleep with her head laying on my shoulder. I then scoot over closer to her and put my arm lightly around her waste. Then she puts her head in my chest and we fall asleep.

The next morniing

Micheals POV

I wake up the next morning and go and find vinnie. But when I go into his rooms, he's not there. Then I remember that yesterday, he seemed to have a thing for Olivia, so I check I her room. And when I get there, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I saw them cuddled up with each other fast asleep. I then wake up the whole house and they all began running into Olivia's room to see and wake the two up.
End of micheals POV

Vinnies POV
Me and Olivia are fast asleep when all of a sudden I hear a bunch of people walk into the room.
Alex: guys what the fuck?! It's been one day and I guys are already dating.
Everyone: ya!!
Vinnie: guys shhhh she's asleep.
Mia: oooo
Olivia: no it's fine I'm up.
Kovour: Olivia is this your boyfriend???
Olivia: bitch noo he's my homie.
Everyone: ya right
Thomas: ok guys lets get out so Olivia can ya e some privacy.

One by one everyone started leaving my room. After I thought everyone was out, I see vinnie.

Vinnie: hey uhh so I wanted to thank you for letting me watch anime with you you. It's was fun.

Olivia: hah yep anytime homie. You probably don't want to hang out with a boring old ugly rat like me.

Vinnie: bro yes you are.
He says slowly walking out my room. And the. I hear him yell:

Vinnie: AND YOUR NOT UGLY YOUR THE PRETTIEST GIRL I HA E EVER SEEN!!

Holy fuck. He just called me pretty. That was literally the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me for a long time.

Anyways, I then get ready and walk downstairs to see what everyone else is doing today.

Thomas: yoo Olivia! There she is.

Olivia: heyyy. What are we doing today?

Thomas: probably film a video

Everyone: yup

Authors notes

Ok so I am going to have a time skip for a month. Everyone has been teasing Olivia and vinnie about having a rush on each other but that's about it.