𝕠𝕟𝕖: 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬

𝟏 𝟑     𝐘 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒     𝐋 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 . . . . . . 

I looked at my sister from across the room. She was playing with a crown of flowers Demeter had given her this morning, and wasn't paying attention to Athena at all.

As if she could feel my gaze, she looked up with a questioning look in her eyes.

Aria had eyes like me, only mine changed color when based on my mood while hers were always sea green with flecks of colors because of our many blessings. Occasionally her eyes would change color completely and that meant something really bad happened.

Anyway Athena was giving us our morning lessons as usual, then we had Ares for training and then back to Athena for mid day lessons. Then we would go to Demeter for plant stuff and either one of the archery twins for archery lessons. Sometimes we would get lessons from the other gods, but our favorite part of the day was helping Hestia cook (My cooking can almost rival hers, and my baking!).

We would just be cooking and talking and talking. She was the mother that neither me or Ari had, and we loved her with all our hearts.

Athena was teaching us the entire Odyssey. Ugh.

It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it's very boring when you have to sit in a huge room. Like really huge and there are only three people. It gets weird sometimes.

But the only fun part is when me and Ari prank her by making random books drop. Her reactions are always so funny.

Aria waved her hand in the air and a book, somewhere north of where I was sitting fell down.

If you didn't realize we were in the Olympus Library. I love libraries. I love reading. If I am not with the only people I trust, then I am reading.

Athena jolted, and narrowed her eyes at us. Ari was playing with her flowers innocently and I was chewing on the cap of my ball point pen.

"Which one was it?" she asked.

"Huh?" asked Ari scrunching her nose.

I just laughed. We are great actors. We did learn from Hermes himself. I mean, how else do we get away with everything?

Athena glared at her. She smiled innocently at her and went back to playing with the petals.

I threw my pen in the air and played with it for a bit. Then she sighed and rubbed her temples. "Class dismissed. I think I'm getting a headache." she said.

Ari and I grinned at each other. "Oh that is horrible. I do hope you get well soon!" said Ari.

I picked up my satchel and tossed her hers. Then we walked out of the room, like the amazing people we are.