CHAPTER#17

(KAI P.O.V)

I was sleeping onto my bed when my phone started to buzz onto the side stand. I lazily rolled to my other side and opening my one eye I picked up the phone and saw the caller ID, it was Taemin. I frowned my brows in confusion and immediately picked up the call, placing the phone onto my right ear.

Kai: Hello? (I asked in sleeping voice)

Taemin: Kai. Where the fuck you were, I had called you thousand times already. (He shouted loudly)

Kai: What do you mean? I am sleeping man. It's- (I stopped and pulled the phone away from my ear to checked time) shit man it's 3:30 right now, why the hell are you calling me at this time. (I asked irritated and rolled to the other side)

Taemin: I need your help Kai. (He said, a slight wavering into his tone)

Kai: What happened? Are you alright? (I asked getting up from the lying position and sat onto the bed, dangling my legs from the bed)

Taemin: Yes I am fine but- just come here first, I will tell you everything. I am sending you the location. (He replied flabbergasted, almost like crying)

Kai: But I know where you liv- (teen teen teen) hello? (I started speaking but was stopped)

I pulled the said device away from my ear and found out that he had already hung up on me. I frowned my eyes in confusion and immediately after the call ended, a message popped up onto my phone's screen. I clicked it and it was a location send by Taemin.

It's isn't the location of his house?

I shook my head and immediately changes my pajamas into the casual wear. I decided on simple white-T and plan blue jeans with black snickers.

After changing into my outfit, I made a run towards the door of my apartment, taking the key of my car from the key holder and shutting the door behind my back, I speed walked towards my car

After changing into my outfit, I made a run towards the door of my apartment, taking the key of my car from the key holder and shutting the door behind my back, I speed walked towards my car. I unlock it with the automatic key and I immediately hopped inside of the the car driver seat and speeded my way towards the said location. So many thought were crossing my mind and I couldn't even focused on anything expect for Taemin.

Are you curious where I met Taemin, so I basically met him at one of my business meeting and we both looked so similar to each other so we became friends.

That's it!

What?

Did you expect some sort of thing between us or we met because of incident or something? Not everyone met by weird incidents or other weird stuff. We just met and became friends!

Simple!

Anyways!

I finally made it to the said address and park my car near the side walk. I fished out my phone and dialed Taemin number from my phone list. It ranged three times straight and he picked up.