Help Me Move On

Eunji's POV

'My ex is......'

'EUNJI???!!!' Oh shit. He's here.People!!!! My ex is here. LOL. 'Tadaaaaa he's my ex.' I say and Jungkook smile. Mark is stoned at his place and his jaw dropped to the floor.

Mark's POV

'Tadaaaaaaa he's my ex' Eunji say when Jungkook pop out from no where. Whoah. 'Hyung!!! close your mouth!!!' He say and I was stoned. 'Hi Eunji.' He say and hold her hands. He was about to kiss her hands when... 'Hands out from my girlfriend.' I demand. 'Your girlfriend????' Jungkook say and I nod in full of confidence. 'Sorry Jungkook!!!! Let's go love!!!!!' I say and I pull Eunji to the car park. Heh. Don't ever talk to your ex, girl.

Nana's POV

I was in the hall with some people including the exo members, bts, got7 and f(x). I am surprised to see Jackson here. 'Jackson!!!! aren't you suppose to be in Hongkong now?' I ask him. 'Well, my brother send me back cause he say he wants me to focus in my study.' He say and smile. 'Where's Suzy?' he ask me and I smile. 'I don't know. She'll be here soon.'  I say and I left. Geez!!!! There's a lot of things to do. JB? heh. I don't care about him anymore. He's happy now. I should find my own happiness  too. 'Nana!!!!' Jb called me and hug me tight. 'Yahh!!!! what's wrong???!!' I ask him. He's crying really hard. He's hurt? He's broken. I don't know and I don't care. 'Yugyeom....' he say and he cry after he say 'Yugyeom' What the hell? 'Hey,  let's go outside. I don't  want people to think about something bad.'  I say and I pull him out.

-----

'Now, what is it?' I ask him after he pour his tears out. 'Go Ara..' he say and I raised a brow. 'What's with her?' I ask him and he sigh hard. 'She cheated on me. With Yugyeom. My own teammate.' he say and I was so shocked. How can Yugyeom did this to him? 'So?' I say and he look at me. 'So I broke up with her.' he say and I scoffed. 'Then you come to see me. Geez, what am I to you? Rubbish? You only remember me when I have move on. I love you. But now, you finally realise what it feels when the person that you love, love someone else.' I say and I left him. I don't care. He broke me before. Although I feel guilty but..... I don't care.

Kai's POV

'Hey Nana?' I say and she smile. Actually, I saw what happened just now. Jb come to her and cry and Nana say.... ugh. Nevermind. 'What's up Kai!!!' she say and I smile. Her eyes  are swollen. Gad. 'Finish crying?' I say and she look at me with big eyes. I mean, eyes widen. But after awhile, she nodded. 'Ugh,,, yes? maybe...' she say and I chuckle. 'Hey Nana, maybe it's kinda early but, can I ask you for a dinner tonight?' I say and her jaw dropped. 'Whoah!!!! the famous sexy dancer ask me for a dinner!!!' she say with eyes widen. She looks cute. Hmm... 'Erghh...is it toooooooooo early I mean you know. Dinner?' I say and she smile. 'Sure. Why not?' she say and I smile. 'Yes!!!! Thank you Nana!!!' I say and she smile.

---------

Suzy's POV

'I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT THING!!!!!!' I say while pointing  to the costume for our big competition tomorrow. It's a dancing and singing competition. 'Just wear it!!!!!' Bomi say and Naeun is soooooo frustrated now. 'We're only singing "TOUCH MY BODY" by sista and I'm going to wear this stuff???? Hell No!!!!!!!' I say and Bomi is not Bomi anymore. 'Just wear it already Suzy' Eunji say and I pout. 'Untill when are you going to wear big shirts and all this stuffs???' she ask me and Bomi is shooting me death glare. 'Heyyy Nae---- whoah!!! what's with you girlfriend??'  Chanyeol ask Naeun and she's starting to act cute. Erghhhhhh.. Girl, that ain't cute. 'She won't listen to me!!!!' she say and Chanyeol chuckle. 'Awwww, I'll listen to you. Come on, let Bomi deal with her. Bye guys!!!' he say and pull Naeun away. 'GROSS!!!!' I say and Eunji look at me smirking. 'What's with that smirk Eunji?' I ask her and she smile. 'Gross huh? I'm sure that you'll be the one who will act cute and pretty in front of Kris later.' she say and my eyes widen. 'WHAT THE HELL??!!! KRIS WU??!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME EUNJI!!!???' I say and she laugh. 'Anyway!!!!!!'  Bomi say. 'You, Bae Suzy, have to wear this stuffs or else.....'

'Or else what?' I say challenging her. 'Or else, I'm going to burn all of your clothes.' she say smirking. 'I bet you won't' I say and run away... ahahahaha

Nana's POV

'Nana....' Jb called me for the nth time. 'What??!?!!!! Don't you see??!! I'm busy!!!' I say but he look at me right into my eyes but nah!!! I'm not going to all again. Cause I'm sure that he'll not catch me if I fall. If I fall in love with him again. 'Nana...' he called me AGAIN. 'WHAT IS IT YOU BYUNTAE!!!!!!???'

'PLEASE HELP ME MOVE ON?'