info

Alright so this is my first time doing a reader insert so umm sorry if I do badly 😅

So yeah basic things are that reader would have same features as the lovely Mitsuri Kanroji 😍🥰 I simp for her.

Also I would like bit help for you readers due to if I somehow mess up with mitsuri personality even though I read with wiki help and also I do read the manga of demon slayers to gets some basic information even with the breathing technique

But I would say that I'm quite bad to describing fights or battles so I'm very sorry for that 😐

Ah yeah better type down some stuff

Name: (Y/n) Kanroji

Race: human

Age: 16 (got keep it same with the first years right? )

Height: 167 cm

Weight: 56 kg

Hair: pink to green

Eyes: lime green

Birthday: (that where you guys decided)

Affiliation: demon slayer corps (previously)
Night Raven College (currently)

Occupation: demon slayer (previously)
Love hashira
Student (currently)

Dorm: ramshackle

Appearance *
(Y/n) is young curvaceous woman with fair skin and round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes, a small beauty mark beneath each of them. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well.

Personality *
(Y/n) is a very emotional and passionate person who constantly compliments people in her head, likely a contributing factor towards her nickname as "the Hashira of Love." Although she is rather shy and is easily flustered, (Y/n) is always kind to others, can be childish and quite excited at times once people gets to know her.

Abilities *
Physical abilities: she has quite the strength due to the age of one, (Y/n) possessed immense strength allowing her to carry heavy objects, some weighing about 120 pounds. Has immense speed and reflects which useful during fighting against demons, also has immense stamina and endurance due to at times getting hurt during battles but able keep going to protect those she cares, lastly she has quite the flexibility due to needs to able dodge quick attacks of demons and also in a way helps with her own attacks.

Weapon and breathing style*

Has a nichirin blade but hers quite different which her blade is extremely thin and soft like a whip.

The Love breathing techniques

First form: Shiver of First Love

Second form: Love Pangs

Third form: Catlove showers

Fifth form: Swaying love - wildclaw

Sixth form: Cat-legged winds of love

(Okay so with the * is means I just put basic information I found so yeah)