19.

AMOURA'S POV
It's been a month or so since I've saw him. That's what relationships get you - hurt. I haven't eaten much. Like a meal a day and a lot of water. I've always taught myself to not get attached but he was different. He was the only person I gave myself to willingly. When I got out of that cell I never wanted to go through that again but now I feen for it from one person. I didn't go to the warehouse or text him or call. If he wanted to speak to me, if he wanted to be associated with me then he would be.

I lost the small stomach that I had. Sometimes Amir lays with me. But none of them know about me and Rio they just know that I was just used to having him there. Someone entered my room I didn't look up I didn't care. "So I leave and we stop eating?" Rio asked. Alex probably snitched. I didn't look up I didn't wanna see him. My head continued to rest on the pillow and I made sure to move to let him know I was awake. Quickly he snatched the covers off me and stood me up. My eyes didn't meet his they'd look at anything but his. He lifted the hoodie I wore up to reveal my noticeably smaller size. I could feel him look me straight in my eyes that were not fixed on his. He grabbed me by the arm and brought me downstairs, to the table, into his lap.
Two plates were served and he fed me. He didn't eat not one bite of his food. I ate it - reluctantly, but I did. After I had eaten most of mine he started to eat himself. He fed me, then he'd eat - a back and forth thing.

He sat us on the couch and put on a movie. I felt hot so I tried to get up to get some water he just pulled me right back down. I didn't want to speak to him but I was burning up. Then I got dizzy. I leaned over the side of the couch and hind my head down. It felt good like that. "What's wrong?" The man holding me down asked. I gripped the couch because of the pain that grew in my abdomen. Then I threw up. But I didn't feel relieved. After the forth time I could breathe easily. I closed my eyes just breathed.

After the first time a bucket was brought to me. Honestly It felt as if I threw up water. I was brought nausea medicine from the cabinet. It was a while before the man believed I was truly fine. When he did he stood me up I never opened my eyes I was too calm to be disturbed. He stood and waited, eventually he put my arms around his neck himself. Was I supposed to do that? Once he successfully picked me up easily he made his way up the stairs.

Honestly I think this would be an appropriate time to use the elevator but I don't think he even knows about that. I didn't put my head on his shoulder I wanted to take my arms off him but even if I did I can barely stand on my own. He sat me on the bed and went to the bathroom and turned the water on for a bath. This time he got clothes before I got in. yay. When he stopped the water he came back to me and put me on the counter in the bathroom.

He took my hoodie off, then stood me up and took my shorts off. He pulled my back into his chest and sat behind me. He put his head in my neck and I could feel his breath. He washed me then put my clothes on. I got my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and used mouthwash just to make sure. I could feel him watching me but I didn't look. After the he did the same. He put me in the bed and laid behind me. "I know you're probably mad but mama what I did was necessary I'm sorry I just- I wouldn't leave you unless I absolutely had to. I just hope you know that." He broke the silence that continued as soon as he closed those lips.