Chapter One

This is my first attempt in this kind of stories... I'M SO FUDGING NERVOUS!!! But for En and Atsushi, I'll try my best. Wish me Luck!

Oh, yeah, and please forgive me cause I've decided to mix up the plot.. haha... I'm "experimenting" you could say. 

READ IT. COMMENT ON IT. AND hopefully VOTE IT XD

Enjoy :)

💙 💚 💙 💚 💙 💚 💙 💚 💙 💚 💙 💚

Chapter One - "All's Well That Ends Well"

En stood at the gates of Binan High School as the last bell rang. He still felt a bit guilty about their fight, and even though they’ve already made up, he felt like he owed it up to Atsushi to at least give him something- like, a peace offering. But, the question was what?

Where the hell is that guy? En muttered, feeling tired and restless after waiting for so long.

It was like their routine switched back to normal. But, because of yesterday’s unfortunate events, both of them were reluctant to leave each other’s side. It was a silent agreement, which was fine with En, who was eager to spend more time with Atsushi to replace all those hours away from each other- maybe a little bit too eager.

He sighed, and started walking home when there was still no sign of Atsushi anywhere. Maybe I could use this extra time to buy him somethi-

“Oh no you don’t,” a familiar voice said as a hand gently grabbed his shoulder.

En turned to see his best friend grinning at him.

“From now on, I’ll never let you out of my sight again.”

Chuckling, he shook his head and smiled sarcastically at Atsushi’s silliness, “Right.”

“Nope, I’m serious,” Atsushi dropped his smile and tried to look serious. “I’ll have you handcuffed to me if I have to.”

En rolled his eyes, “Yeah, yeah. Let’s go home.”

His best friend looked curiously at him as they walked, “Why does it feel like you’re more restless than usual?”

“Why does it feel like you’re more energetic than usual,” he countered.

Atsushi shrugged, “I don’t know. I just feel a bit happy that we’re not fighting anymore. You?”

“Tired after waiting for you at the gate,” En said truthfully, wincing when he saw Atsushi’s guilty expression.

“Sorry about that,” he apologized. “Sensei needed help carrying books.”

En stopped to grin at him, “Ah, Atsushi, you’re still as heroic as ever.”

Atsushi’s cheeks slightly tinted in red, but he rolled his eyes and mocked him, “Yeah, yeah. Let’s go home.”