Last day of school

Louis POV

Beep beep beep

I rolled out of bed still tired from staying awake so late but that doesn't really matter now does it I mean it is finally the last day of hell I mean school but what I'm most excited about is the trip me and my big brother Liam planed but in the end he ended up inviting his best mates zany and Harry so I ended up inviting Niall I so I'm not as excited but I'm still excited if you know what I mean.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth before I got in the shower when I got out I wrapped my towel a round my waist and made my way back to my room but what I didn't expect was to bump into my brothers supper hot best friend who some how looks younger than me but once I saw his eyes scanning my body I immediately froze and blushed a bright red until I was finally able to move to which I booked it back to my room not looking back.

.....

But that's not the worst part it's because I have to ride to school in the same car as him and I immediately new this was going to be a long day.

Okay so that was chapter one I hoped you liked it but please no hate and I'm sry if I can't upload every day because I still have things I need to do in the real world but I hope you enjoyed have a nice day.

Look at this cute picture I found of Louis it's so cute I just love seeing him smile it warms my heart