404notfound

It was late at night in the state of Florida. No one could hear anything except trees rustling from the wind's breeze, crickets chirping within the tall grasses, and George's shoes clicking by each step he took on the side walk of the street.

Yes, George was awake, and is walking off somewhere. He knows it's never safe to walk alone at night but because of his Job, he needed to. He needed a lot of money for various of reasons. One is, he owes a lot of money towards people since they helped him out in moving out of his old roommate's apartment. Second is, he's very lonely.

What is this Job that needs to be done at night and that makes cash that doesn't make him feel lonely? I don't know... It's a common thing. A hacker? A theif? Perhaps a murderer? Surprisingly, his job wasn't as George-ish as the others might have thought. He was working in a Strip Club, as of course, a stripper.

Now, where did the irritable, funny, cute George Davidson we once knew? Don't worry, that's who he is during every other day when he isn't stripping in front of strangers, and grinding on the pole. The right question now is How did this happen. To put it short, he needed the money on a short period of time and a pole-dancing competition happens to pop up on his screen while scrolling and lastly, he was a slave to the sin of lust. After the feeling of being bottomed at one time, he loved it and wanted more.

So from that day on forth, his name on stage is; "404notfound."

George's POV
"Four! You're up!" I heard Ms. Red say.

I took off my trench coat, revealing the black stockings, blue crop top and the super short shorts I wore. I was a bit late but that didn't matter. I hurriedly got myself ready, putting on my Dark blue heels while Queen helped me tie my White scarf around my mouth and a Black transparent cloth around my eyes. Bubblegum did her job by putting glitter all over my thighs, face and chest.

Who are these people? They're strippers as well. Ms. Red as Red Eyed Thief. Red isn't number 1 but she's number 3 on the popular list. She's Feisty, a super tease, and she's a good performer without using the pole... She sorta hates the pole. Queen Bree, is holding 1st on the popular list. She's pretty, flirty, good at pole dancing and seducing, like your usual Queen Bee's but this one is worse. Bubblegum Sweetheart; Innocent face, kindest person you'll ever meet, the super submissive type. What is she doing here? Dirty secrets, stained, lust. There are others but the people I mentioned were people I had acquainted. Bubblegum was definitely a friend.

Just then I heard my music starting to play. "Give it up for the sexy male, 404notfound!" The announced bemed through the speakers catching the crowd's attention, turning their heads to look at their favorite male performer while the curtains opened.

As I walk down the walkway, I heard a few cat-callers on the side making me smirk. I then dropped on the ground, giving the people a good show with this beautifully feminine body I had. I did what they wanted me to do. Grinding the pole, spreading my legs to do my job of seducing these horny married and single men while taking off what I have, slowly.

Why did they announce I was a male? I was one of the few males around here apparently. The boss gave me and the few other men as an exemption since my body was skinny and waist thin as a twig that men would want to see broken on dirty sheets.

It was hard seeing with the sort of see through blindfolds but all I needed was to focus on my performance, and the pole and then men could fall in line to what they saw on stage to give me a good time afterwards. I continued the show, sometimes kicking off men from the platform to keep them from touching me. Now for the last touch, I turn around, my body and face looking away from the crowd, slowly taking off the blindfold and ending with a wink.